[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a bigger black hole in comedy than Stephen Colbert?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 386
Thread images: 50

File: bill burr stephen colbert.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bill burr stephen colbert.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>Burr says something
>Colbert just sits there in silence, refusing to carry on a repartee that Bill is clearly inviting
>Burr continues with his train of thought in hopes of getting fucking something out of the host
>Colbert abruptly changes the subject without even a hint of natural flow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI
>>
File: burr.png (130KB, 458x354px) Image search: [Google]
burr.png
130KB, 458x354px
Some triggered as fuck Colbert fan deleted the previous thread.
>>
I'd blame that more on the crowd than on Colbert.
>>
>>84042842
More like some autist keeps spamming the exact same thread again and again.
At least change the wording around OP. You're putting zero effort into this.
>>
Odds OP is a triggered Trumptard: 95%
>>
Colbert is a piece of shit fake human. You can tell all his guests hate him
>>
>It's a /pol/ and reddit call each other triggered episode
>>
>>84042778
Bill's finished. Nothing worse, as a comic, than when you lose control of the crowd.
>>
>>84043384
But will he be on Better Call Saul?
>>
File: Capture.png (316KB, 1179x665px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
316KB, 1179x665px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84043138
/pol/ basically is reddit at this point
>>
>>84043567
That's what happens when a triggered mod starts deleting /tv/ related threads because he can't stand to see Colbert getting criticized, said threads get reposted.

Shocking, right?
>>
I think letting the joke float on its own is better than over laughing at everything he says
>>
>>84043603
>it's a reddit calls /pol/ reddit episode
>>
>>84043567
jesus this is sad, imagine having nothing better to do than remake the same thread all day in hopes that someone will give you attention
>>
>>84042778
I saw him do that bit live - and it killed. Colberts a shit host.
>>
File: Gay.jpg (17KB, 198x311px) Image search: [Google]
Gay.jpg
17KB, 198x311px
>>84043567
Why does /tv/ have so many autists and bots? This doesn't happen on every board, but here you can expect to see literally identical threads every day.
>>
>>84043715
Imagine being such a simpering little faggot that someone is having a conversation about a late night talk show host on /tv/ you don't approve of, so you delete it out of sheer butthurt.
>>
>>84043795
I'd rather not, sorry to have upset you buddy. I'm sure things will turn around for you soon
>>
>>84043795
Much higher chance it was some janny instead of a mod, /tv/ has a couple of abysmal jannies that have no idea what is, or what is not, on topic.
>>
>>84043780
/pol/ kept getting BTFO so they went full shill mode and started spamming /tv/ in order to "colonize" it
>>
>>84043780
because we eat this shit up
and for some reason people get super political on this board when this is /tv/.
seriously, easy bait threads turn into people geuninely bashing/defending trump. truth be told, i would never take political commentary on /tv/ seriously ever. one thread you guys shitpost endlessly and the next you guys want to act like political buffs
loving
every
laugh
>>
Stephen was too busy laughing hysterically to contribute to this 7 minutes of rage comedy at it's absolute finest, that and a mixture of awe
>>
>>84042778
Right at the beginning it's obvious Colbert wants Burr to say that Trump made him angry somehow, and then when Burr doesn't do that, shortly after there's the mug thing - it's a veiled threat.

Basically a "you will never work in this town again" if you don't shit on Trump and tone down down joking about everything else.
>>
>>84042778
Jesus that was painful, how the fuck did Colbert land the Late Night job? He's awful, bring back Leno
>>
>>84043677
tell me more...
>>
File: Colbert_tunnel.jpg (100KB, 492x500px) Image search: [Google]
Colbert_tunnel.jpg
100KB, 492x500px
>comedian with no sense of humour
>>
>>84042778

Why the fuck does he trigger /poltv/ so much

Nobody's forcing you to watch his show.
>>
>>84044268
>trumpkiddies are actually this delusional
>>
>>84044566
>unironically calling people trumpkiddies
>>
>>84044624
sorry, i meant to say something clever like KEK LIBRUL TUMBLR SNOWFLAKE
>>
>>84042778
Colbert is trying to assert some kind of intellectual power over Burr. He thinks Burr is trying to pop his liberal bullshit bubble so his silence is a way try and humiliate him. Colbert doesn't understand that it just makes him look like an uncharismatic autist.
>>
>>84044551

A better question is why leftniggers can't handle the banter
>>
>>84044707

The sad thing is you aren't even trying to be retarded. It just comes naturally.
>>
>>84044707
>I KNO U R BUT WUT AM I XDD
woah bro, sick comeback!
>>
>>84044551
>trigger
>cry
Why are these words always used whenever right-wingers criticize something?
>>
>>84043688
>it's a reddit calls reddit reddit for calling /pol/ reddit episode
>>
>>84044765
because you get triggered and cry
>>
>>84044551
You don't have to like Trump to hate liberals, reddit
>>
>>84044776
>t. redditor
>>
ITT bootyblasted drumpfcucks
>>
>>84044551
he's taken a fucking late night talk show and turned it into his own political soap box. You could rename it The Trump Show w/ Stephen Colbert without changing a single thing about the programme
>>
>>84044898
>A LATE NIGHT HOST DISCUSSING POLITICS?!?!? THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNPRECEDENTED!!!
>>
>>84044551
Nice strawman.
Colbert doesn't know how to interview a comedian. That's what this thread is about.
>>
>>84044880
t. redditor
>>
God I miss Craig Ferguson... When it was necessary he was sincere, when the guest sucked he was still charming making the interview fun, thought discussions about politics were full of shit, bantered, and, he didn't take himself seriously. Should have gotten the Late Show instead.
>>
File: BRUMPFT.png (204KB, 357x507px) Image search: [Google]
BRUMPFT.png
204KB, 357x507px
Colbert just isn't very good anymore, he lost whatever it was that made him famous years ago.

Now he picks at low hanging fruit while the retarded seals applaud.
>>
>>84045164
>BRUMPFT.png
yes, he clearly isn't meeting your high-brow comedic sensibilities
>>
>>84045125
Both Jimmies and Conan have no problem interviewing Bill Burr. It's a simple straight man, crazy man act.

>Those people with their socks off are savages!
Other hosts: Rude, but isn't that a bit extreme? People like to get comfortable on flights.
Colbert: *Silence*
>>
>>84045125
>thought discussions about politics were full of shit
rewatch his show, he talked a lot about politics, you forgot it. you would hate him more than colbert.
>>
It's weird 'cause isn't Colbert's background in improv and second city shit? Conan crushes him at improv.
>>
>>84045364
Except literally no one on /tv/ ever gave a shit about Ferguson's politics. And anyways, this thread is about Colbert's shitty interviewing skills, and Colbert fans are assuming everyone not on their side must be a Jew hating /pol/tard.
>>
>>84045364
Mabye, but I liked him anyway. Colbert just seems rabid like someone who pulls the lever on an electric chair and then lectures everybody why it was the right thing to do.
>>
>>84045364
>rewatch his show
Better yet, post just one link where he goes off about partisan politics like Colbert does.
>>
File: bill burr.jpg (111KB, 900x442px) Image search: [Google]
bill burr.jpg
111KB, 900x442px
>>84042842
Oh shit, look who's back...It's MeUndies everybody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic
>>
>>84044925
Wow great argument dude, its not like literally every single opening monologue on his show is about Trump
>>
>>84045125
Ferguson is reddit the late night host

Only great one was Letterman. Youre an actual dipshit retarded fuckface faggot if you disagree. Fucking ferguson??? "HELLOOOO my cheeky little monkeys hehee"

Seriously. Ferguson fans = fags. Not to mention half of you only like him because he's scottish and therefore quirky
>>
>>84045382
the man hasn't done anything spontaneous and funny in decades. when you do a scripted non-live show where you have a full staff of people writing jokes for you, that part of your brain withers away from being so unused.
>>
>>84045202
>>
>>84045440
was a different time, special snowflakes with hurt feelings weren't around as much as now.
>>
>>84042778
god he's a terrible fucking interviewer
>>
>>84044551
Fat alt-right pussies are the new tumblrinas, their entire lives revolve around being offended by shit that doesn't matter. It would be funny if it wasn't so fucking sickening.
>>
>>84045441
>like someone who pulls the lever on an electric chair and then lectures everybody why it was the right thing to do
what a relatable example, we all know THAT old trope
>>84045498
almost as if he consistently does and says enough dumb shit to make the late night monologues (yes that's right, other hosts mention trump stories too, don't know why you guys act like they dont) on account of the fact that he's a bumbling idiot
>>
>>84045464
nope, a lot of his shows are on youtube, watch his show. you'll get triggered in no time
>talks negatively about mccain, talks shit about palin, loves obama
>makes fun of trump
>>
>>84045563
He really should have a side kick to spice things up. Maybe Podesta could take that job.
>>
>>84045613
he can take that faggot andy richter
>>
File: 1495292223297.jpg (75KB, 622x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495292223297.jpg
75KB, 622x1024px
>>84042778
>>
>>84045578
Yes, Colbert can totally handle the banter with someone right wing like James Woods like Ferguson could:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNbpNKAJtmE
>>
>>84045589
Oh my, you've gone and taken off your knickers my dear and have given all a whiff of your used gods. Sorry though, no one here's buying what you're selling. Especially when even the buzzing flies won't go near it.
>>
File: ZionistsForTrump.png (115KB, 1032x260px) Image search: [Google]
ZionistsForTrump.png
115KB, 1032x260px
>>84045498

Oh my God, are you telling me that a late night talkshow host is talking about the fucking President?! THIS IS UNHEARD OF!

What are you fucking ten years old you retarded little nigger? Maybe if your garbage President wasn't such a retarded fucking kike and didn't give them barrels of low hanging fruit every single day of his existence you wouldn't have to worry about it you fat crying little bitch.
>>
>>84045671
burr had literally no right wing anything on that show, the fuck are you even talking about? he had trump and jeb bush on, both were good interviews. go cry about it elsewhere.
>>
>>84045589
>hey, look at Colbert totally fuck up this interview with a comedian
>FUCKING ALT-RIGHT SJW PUSSIES AT IT AGAIN
>>
>>84045612
Yes, one liners, jokes. Or maybe a quick wave of a rainbow flag. He didn't start every episode with a "Drumpf is Satan but we can overcome this Colbert nation!"
>>
>>84045589
I am convinced the same fag that posts alt-right pussies crying is the same person making all of the colbert threads.
>>
>>84045749
>"Drumpf is Satan but we can overcome this Colbert nation!"
source?
>>
>>84045723
>burr had literally no right wing anything on that show
I know, that's the point. Yet Colbert fans are still crying about the /pol/ boogeymen in this thread.
>>
File: colbert eve.jpg (340KB, 996x1000px) Image search: [Google]
colbert eve.jpg
340KB, 996x1000px
>Im excited
>Its the most magical night of the year cuz its comey testimony eve
>I hung my socks over cnn
>can you feel the anticipation
>I can feel it comey in the air tonight ohhh lord
>I'm not the only one ready to partaayyyy
>bars are opening early tomorrow with drink specials
>orange russian is sitting right there
>people are calling this washingtons superbowl
>comeys testimony could be explosive
>and todays the presplosion

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>84044707
>polshits
>not thin-skinned pussies
lel
>>
>>84045695
He doesn't just talk about the president he talks about Trump like a crazy ex girlfriend. It's like a dude who never shuts the fuck up about being in the military.
>>
>>84045780
the fuck are you talking about? good for you. what had james woods and right wing to do with this? you brought it up.
>>
File: colbert reddit.jpg (33KB, 308x282px) Image search: [Google]
colbert reddit.jpg
33KB, 308x282px
Imagine being Colbert and being really into comedy, doing sketch and improv work. You make films like strangers with candy. Then you get your big break with being a daily show correspondent. Making regular money, and maybe getting a career in a major show or movie. But you become know doing an impersonation of a republican. You watch Carrel with a hit tv show. You get to play second fiddle behind stewart, doing a minstrel impression of a man who is already a character. And you do this. For. Years. But finally you get a spot on late night. Finally big leagues with big league pay and big league recognition. Then your ratings arent so good. Rumors circulate of being replaced. Then Trump comes along. Reluctantly you start doing bits about him here and there. Somehow he wins. You still hold out for a bit, but before inauguration day you cave and start doing tons of bits on trump. Reviving shit you thought you left behind to make fun of trump. Doing 10min monologues all about trump. Even bringing him up in fucking interviews. This gets the ratings, and this is now your life. You went from being a caricature of a republican every night to talking endlessly about someone you call a caricature of a human. And there is no escape. This is not an exit.
>>
>>84045589
Why does the Alt-Right trigger you so much?

They're like Jews to Neo-Nazis.
>>
>>84043639
Or maybe the mod is deleting the threads because there's 5 up at the same time? Crazy, I know.
>>
>>84045781
isn't trump under investigation? what did his followers mean by this?
>>
>>84045776
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evVKFFL1iTs
>>
>>84045592
>>84045695
I don't understand why it's upsetting you so much that I'm pointing out the obvious fact that Colbert turned a late night talk show into The Trump Show

I mean I expected the reaction to be "yeah thats right and fuck you too" but I don't get why you're trying to disprove it or make it look normal. It's The Trump Show now. Bush never had anything like this because none of the late night hosts were prissy dem faggot boys like Colbert before
>>
>>84045826
Does he make that creepy face in every photo?
>>
File: Trumpkikes.jpg (388KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Trumpkikes.jpg
388KB, 2048x1365px
>>84045682
Oh right, I forgot to add how embarrassing these pussies are. For example the post I'm replying to.

Epic m'gentlesir, please tell me your username on /r/The_Donald so I can give you some le reddit gold! *Nods respectfully in your general direction*

>>84045773
>>84045724
>>84045831
Sure are proving me wrong, you alt-right pussies. Also this is the first time I have posted in a Colbert thread, I don't give a fuck about Colbert, in fact I don't even understand why he still has a show weren't his ratings shit for ages? I just enjoy the salt mines that get dug up when you Altblrinas get called out for being the massive bitches you are. Saying the alt-right is like Jews to Neo-Nazis is half right. You should have just removed the word like and then stopped after the word Jews.
>>
>>84045857
>its a liberal cant go 10 seconds without thinking about trump episode

How many more months can you make it?
>>
>>84045906
Yeah, one of his old shticks before he gave up comedy for politics.
>>
>>84045939
>I'll show those evil nazis that trump is a zionist

I cant imagine what its like to tilt at windmills. Can you tell me what your life is like?
>>
>>84045898
>Bush never had anything like this

Way to show you are definitely twelve or under you retarded bitch.
>>
>>84045949
I can imagine him standing in front of a mirror for hours trying to perfect his le whacky face
>>
>>84045991
Bush didn't though. There was shit like Li'l Bush on cable, but Letterman and Leno weren't triggered that he was in the white house every fucking week night.

And besides which, the Bush flak didn't really start up until the Iraq war. You know, an actual policy that he was responsible for that was clearly demonstrated to be a fuck up.
>>
>>84045983
>Kike moving the goalposts when they get called out

Wow, how surprising. Let me just move the "Shrunk back when called a Jew" ticker back to zero seconds you fucking kike.
>>
Fuck, I know how to describe Colbert. He's like that whacky teacher in school who wanted to be "friends" with everybody in school and did handstands and whatnot, but then he would stab you in the back when you depended on him.
>>
>>84045991
If you can tell me which of the late night talk show hosts turned their shows into The Bush Roast go ahead I'll wait

I'm expecting you to bring up That's My Bush like a typical liberal dipshit
>>
>>84046092
>roleplaying

do you screencap your own posts too?
>>
>>84044551
it's brainwashing for the retard masses
>>
>>84046082
Peobably because most democrats voted for the wars as well until it became politically toxic
>>
>>84045940

>It's a Trumpcuck has literally zero argument and calls anyone who disagrees with them "LE EBIL LIBRUHL ;_;" post

You fucking niggers are a goddamn broken record.

>>84046107
>>84046082

Leno, Letterman, Conan, all of them talked about Bush and had long as fuck Bush segments on their show. People didn't care as much then because it was before your vocal generation of crybabies started shitting up everything for everyone. Trust me I would know, I voted for Bush twice. You were still a distant thought in your unwed teen mother's eye at the time.
>>
>>84046234
>liberal gets triggered at being called a liberal
>>
>>84046234
>Leno, Letterman, Conan, all of them talked about Bush and had long as fuck Bush segments on their show

This. Apparently you children don't remember Robert Smigel coming on Conan and doing the mouth of Bush every night. I've voted republican in every election since I turned 18 but that was funny as hell.
>>
>>84045796
fuck off /v/tard
>>
>>84046234
>all of them talked about Bush and had long as fuck Bush segments on their show.

Not like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrIXBklJ5YQ

Dude dedicates every single monologue to Trump, peppers interviews with stuff about Trump, and basically has no other punchline than Trump
>>
>>84042778
>colbert
>not awkward
>>
File: 1495723224075.jpg (116KB, 765x595px) Image search: [Google]
1495723224075.jpg
116KB, 765x595px
>>84044707
THIS
>>
>>84045991
After he started two wars my little millennial.

All Trump has done is win the election.

That's now you know its all bullshit. Trump is getting more negative press than Bush did for starting illegal wars based on CIA lies.
>>
>>84046234
Leno, Letterman, Conan, all of them talked about Bush and had long as fuck Bush segments on their show

Surely you can find them? I mean I can find 50 Trump segments from Colberts show in one minute, perhaps you could link to say, 3 Big Bad Bush segments from each of those hosts shows?

Shouldn't be hard, Bush was in office for 8 years. Trump hasnt even been in for one yet.

Again, I'll wait.
>>
File: 1497409016819.jpg (82KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497409016819.jpg
82KB, 750x600px
SCOOPZ?
>>
>>84046276

Like I said. Broken record with zero argument. Stick to singing Shadilay and talking about le Kek while jerking off to Sam Hyde videos you braindead fucking nigger blood subhuman permavirgin neckbeard.
>>
>>84046234
>>84046289
It's not the same thing at all.
You really can't tell the difference between joking about stupid George W' and the absolute hate, being directed at Trump?
>>
>>84042778
Damn. Are all his interviews like this? I never watch him. How are his ratings compared to other late night shows?
>>
>>84046356
oh sweetie, no reason to be upset because people hate your stupid late night talk show host.
>>
>>84042778
I'm sorry Colbert was mean to your Dear Leader, anon.
>>
File: how many scoops.jpg (390KB, 622x1705px) Image search: [Google]
how many scoops.jpg
390KB, 622x1705px
>>84046333

THREE DIGITS?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>84046326
There were big bad Bush segments, but they weren't nearly as vitriolic. And they were entirely based on him starting wars in the Middle East, whereas the rabid leftist outrage at Trump is over the fact that he's in office at all.
>>
>>84046323
>>84046326
Wrong again you fucking idiots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f_lMHz6TNg

Check the related videos too. That one I linked that took one second to google came out about three years before you were born I would guess. Stay retarded and triggered little alt-right tumblrbabies.
>>
>>84046414
>user was gifted Reddit gold for this cuck post
>>
>>84046378
>How are his ratings compared to other late night shows?

worst of the 3 in the 18-50 market that matters

but he has close to the highest numbers overall

aka his viewerbase is mostly 50+
>>
Maybe it's time you accept that agreeing with Bill Burr doesn't actually make him funny

It's exactly what you moan at lefties for
>>
>>84046459
>let me tell you how you think and feel
>see you are just like this thing you hate

sure is summer
>>
>>84046448
>anon was gifted a 14 inch black dildo for this response
No, I'm serious. I know how scary and sad it is when people don't agree with everyone you say about everything.
>>
>>84046437
That's a nice try kid but unfortunately for you they did this gag with celebrities all the time so I'm afraid you'll have to keep looking.
>>
>>84046437
Yes, this completely equivalent to Colbert praying on network televion that Trump gets impeached over the Comey thing.
>>
>>84046412

Again, like I said, not a liberal or fan of Cuckbert. Stay salty you fucking nigger.

>>84046448

>/r/The_Donald faggots calling anyone else reddit

Shrinking back like the kikes they are again. You could time a Swiss watch by you fucking heebs I swear to God.

>>84046497

He's right and you're a Culture of Offense beta bitch. Go back to tumblr and reddit where you belong.
>>
>>84046516
>>84046537
why do lefties even come here? you guys seem permanently butthurt
>>
>>84046433
And they weren't as frequent. Colbert's show is The Trump Show.

I'd rip on Seth Meyers too but his ratings are shit IIRC
>>
Trump should just say fuck it and drop a nuke on the Middle East to make the liberals, neocons and communists happy about the resulting stampede of brown bulls invading the first world, then Colbert will have to come up with something original for a week.
>>
>>84046537
Is there anything cringier than when leftists appropriate right wing language to try and sound cool?
>>
>>84046530
>>84046536
Moving the goalposts, that wasn't what I said. It's nice to see Colbert has you guys so triggered over something that all late night hosts did forever. Go watch some videos of Carson talking about Nixon you retarded fetuses.
>>
>>84046537
>He's right and you're a Culture of Offense beta bitch. Go back to tumblr and reddit where you belong.

Why do leftist always start screwing up grammar when angry?

Is the literally shaking thing real?
>>
>>84042778
What's annoying now is you can't even shit on Stephen Colbert without being called a trump supporter. I didn't vote for trump (I actually didn't vote at all because I'm a libertarian), and I think Colbert is and has always been a hack.

I know that's mind blowing to some of you, on both sides.
>>
>>84046564
It's better than reddit if only it weren't so gosh darned problematic. They love it here they just need to turn it into a safe space first
>>
>>84046592
Do you feel cool when you talk like an alt-righter?
>>
>>84046607
That's the reddit invasion thinking they can take control of a board where you're allowed to say nigger.

Gas the kikes and the niggers will starve without their leadership. The holocaust never happened but it should have and it WILL happen.
>>
File: img_552.jpg (4MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
img_552.jpg
4MB, 2988x5312px
>>84046564
>>84046587

>lefties
>leftist

lel you dumb fucking niggers are seriously broken records. I'm more of a republican than either of you ever will be. Come see me sometime and I'll show you in person how much I believe in the constitution you fat tumblrina nogunz little shitskin half a beaner half a kike anchor baby beta crybaby pussies.
>>
>>84046657
>its a liberal pretending episode
>>
Bring back Craig Kilborn
>>
Having to reply to every comment in every colbert thread has broken the triggered liberal.
>>
>>84046657
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/HavJfrSJ5eLJsOGzyOuErA/

you are a lefty and you have schizophrenia
>>
File: thisisnotapipe.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thisisnotapipe.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
>>84046657
>you will never be THIS mad
Feels pretty good, tbqh.
>>
>>84046708

but he gets $0.02 per post

Imagine all the hot pockets he can buy jannie
>>
>>84046712
So this is what mental illness looks like.
>>
>>84046564
Let's be honest, we're both here to shitpost. No one even likes Trump, his entire presidency is just one giant shitpost against the left.
>>
File: hbjmgy.png (840KB, 978x686px) Image search: [Google]
hbjmgy.png
840KB, 978x686px
>>
>>84046592
>Moving the goalposts, that wasn't what I said.

I asked you for 3 links to separate Big Bad Bush segments from each of the hosts you mentioned and you give me one clip of Conan doing his mouth replacement gag that he did with tons of other people.

I'm still confused. Surely you don't actually believe Colberts show is anything but obsessed with Trump? I still don't understand why you'd even bother denying it. It's The Trump Show. I thought you'd be saying "That's right, deal with it" but here you are pretending to be a normal person trying to defend it.

Could it be that liberals are actually just this stupid? I always thought it was playing stupid to get away with it but now I'm not so sure.
>>
>>84046437
>2004

Hmm, I wonder what happened in those 4 years in between his election and this video.

Surely Conan making fun of Bush after he started MULTIPLE WARS is the equivalent of every single pro-establishment media outlet running 24/7 negative Trump propaganda since he won the primary.

Stop getting your information on the 2000's from wikipedia kid, you're so painfully obviously skimming wiki's to pretend you know what happened back then.
>>
>>84046693

>Leftist
>Liberal

Broken record.

>>84046712

>Calling Trump a kike since before the elections makes me a liberal

No faggot, that's not how this works. It makes me right. You just proved that I saw through the cheetokike's ruse and tried warning my fellow party members that he was a kike subhuman. You still bought his line of bullshit.

>>84046732

>Y-y-you MAD ;_;

Stay triggered little nigger.
>>
>>84045826
that fucking forced expression makes me puke
>>
>>84046592
>Carson talking about Nixon

You mean AFTER he broke the law while PResident?

Tell me what wars Trump has started or laws he has broken to provoke the non-stop media attacks on him?

What crime has Trump commited besides beating Hillary?
>>
>>84046750
>his entire presidency is just one giant shitpost against the left.

Sure but he was still the best candidate except for ....Jeb.....
>>
>>84046819
I hope you get help senpai
>>
>>84046903
He's doing a really good job of diverting attention away from Colberts week interviewing skills
>>
>>84046819

Shit like this is really amazing and just shows what the leftist mindset is truly like.

Your posts clearly aren't made by a republican/libertarian/right winger. Yet you are too stupid to see what it is that gives your posts away as false flagging, even though it is obvious to almost everyone else.

Take this as a lesson kids; liberalism rots away your mental faculties.
>>
Why does everyone that disagrees with these alt-right neckbeards from /pol/ get called a liberal? You literally think liberals are hiding under your bed waiting to kill you don't you? I'm a libertarian and I think Trump is garbage and I hope Hillary gets arrested. You don't have to be a liberal to know that Trump sucks.
>>
File: wow what great ratings colbert.png (17KB, 567x375px) Image search: [Google]
wow what great ratings colbert.png
17KB, 567x375px
>>84046944

but colbert is GREAT

Havent you seen the news stories about how amazing his ratings are? Unlike that facist normalizing evil he will not be named late night host.
>>
>>84046967

They're mentally ill broken records. I'm not going to even reply to them anymore watch how mad it gets them.

Now let the (You)s flow you fat pussies.
>>
>>84046967

Why aren't you quoting a bunch of posts anymore?

Do you really just give up that easily?

>>84047004

oh I guess you are just going to quote yourself from now on...
>>
>>84046967
>he says in a thread where Colbert fans are calling everyone who criticizes his interview with Bill Burr an alt-right Trumptard
>>
>>84046967
t. liberal
>>
>>84046967
Because to them there are two types of people: based /pol/acks and libtard cuck SJW cucks.
>>
>>84046967
Because if the shit that /pol/ says actually strikes you as crazy or way out there then you're so naive about the nature of the world and human beings that you basically have to be a liberal
>>
>>84045589
>are the new tumblrinas
This. They've resorted to using liberal attack methods. It's a disgusting world we live in. Nothing is real anymore.
>>
I'm as liberal as the day is long. I've only voted Democrats in every election. I hate Trump and his followers

And I fucking can't stand Stephen Colbert. I truly loathe him. I honestly believe he's hurting our cause and he needs to go away.
>>
@84047027

That's 1 (You) ;^). Keep them coming.
>>
>>84047077
"Dude free shit" is not a cause, it's being retarded.
>>
>Reddit
>/pol/
Numales, the whole lot.
>>
/pol/ really is the new tumblr
>>
My friend said the John Goodman shit a few weeks ago, still funny because theyre as fat as he was
>>
>>84047154
What does /pol/ or tumblr have to do with Colbert's interviewing skills?
>>
>>84047066
>They've resorted to using liberal attack methods.

Which is great because it creates immense amounts of butthurt all around
>>
File: 1483490112436.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483490112436.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>84042778
>see this thread yesterday
>watch video
>it's nothing.jpg
>>
>>84047185
Nothing. This thread has nothing to do with them either. Just /pol/ being butthurt over nothing as usual.
>>
>>84047077
Please kill yourself. Seriously. You're human garbage.
>>
>>84047239
>This thread has nothing to do with them either.
Because of you, good job. Does Colbert have his interns derail threads for him on all boards or just 4chan?
>>
>>84047193
>Which is great
It's amusing for a while, but, seriously, people need to shut the fuck up and get tougher skins. The noise to value ratio is way off the charts and it's just disgusting.
>>
>>84043878
proof?
>>
>>84042778
>entertainers selected by the state aren't funny

whoa
>>
>>84047311
>people need to shut the fuck up and get tougher skins.

Almost all of this "outrage" shit you see if fake.

Its pretending to be horrible offended as a means of gaining leverage.
>>
>>84042778
Here is what late night USED to be

>Politics or President mentioned during monologue, everyone laughs because the something FUNNY happened

here is what late night is now after all these Viacom/CBS/Comcast shows have completely abandoned all pretenses at bi-partisan ship and have deep state informants on their writing staff

>Host literally telling you how you should think and feel about politics,

>multiple non-stop political segments that are clearly biased

>nothing is actually funny, but the "writers" are clearly trying to make boring political stories funny so they can sell the audience the "Correct" opinion they should have

>if you clap or cheer about the wrong political opinion the host will stop and correct you for having wrong think

>any guests who threaten to conflict with the true purpose of your show, establishment propaganda, will have their segment edited to remove anything that would "confuse" the audience
>>
>>84046897
That's an odd way to spell Cruz.
>>
>>84047309
Yeah it's my fault that your garbage thread is shit after that was literally the second time I posted ITT. Stop blaming boogeymen because everything around you is garbage.
>>
>>84045940
you talked about comey, you fucking idiot.
>>
DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF
>>
>>84046302
see, thin-skinned as fuck
>>
>>84047203
actually this thread has nothing to do with politics but the triggered lefties can't get over the fact that Colbert sucks and start calling anyone who criticizes him a "Trump support". Its a shame how this board is full of these people.
/pol/ nuke this board already.
>>
>>84045889
>colbert never says drumpf
>never calls him satan
>never mentions colbert nation
how retarded are you exactly?
>>
>>84047426
meant for
>>84047239
>>
>>84047406
>bring up trump
>but what about x
>WHY ARE YOU LIBTARDS SO OBSESSED WITH TRUMP
the intelligence of drumpfcucks never ceases to amaze me
>>
>>84047502
>this is what colbert threads do to liberals

Sad!
>>
>>84047426
>T-T-THEY'RE BEING MEAN TO US THEY'RE ALL LEFTIES WAAAAAAHHHHH!

You're doing the same thing back you fucking moron.
>>
If you took the word liberal out of fat alt-right crybaby nu/pol/'s vernacular they wouldn't even be able to post.
>>
Gumpf is either gonna get executed for treason or he's gonna cave in to reasonable people's demands and destroy the middle east so we can have some succulent brown men to inseminate our female relatives' wombs.
>>
>>84047566
>>84047593
So what's your guys' opinion on Colbert's Bill Burr interview?
>>
File: 1290854258340.gif (2MB, 464x348px) Image search: [Google]
1290854258340.gif
2MB, 464x348px
>>84047347
from a scale of 1 to cuckoldry how triggered are you?
>>
>>84043780
this shit happens on every board
>>
>>84047611

Who gives a shit, I didn't watch it.
>>
Damn the libbies are triggered in this thread.
>>
>>84044707
>three assmad replies

that's pretty impressive tbqh
>>
>>84047678
>Thread is based on right wing nutjobs being triggered over nothing
>WOW DEM LIBRELZ SURE R TRIGGERD HUH??
>>
>>84047734
Yup, you are definitely a triggered libby.
>>
>>84042778
Colbert is not a comedian, he's literally just a propagandist for the DNC (he was named in the Podesta emails). His audience knows this, they're braindead sheep who want to be told what to think. and need their views reinforced by studio applause.
>>
>>84047423
fuck
off
/v/tard
>>
>>84042778
wait a minute.. TWO SCOOPS!???
>>
>>84047611
if not for retarded people spamming constant late night threads, I would not have even thought about late night television in decades.
>>
File: 1467700052749.jpg (138KB, 633x568px) Image search: [Google]
1467700052749.jpg
138KB, 633x568px
>tfw you voted for Trump and just post in these threads to trigger /pol/
>>
>>84047734
back to Neogaf you go.
>>
>>84047734
yeah you seem pretty mad lmao
>>
>>84046712
You are starting to sound a bit like a broken record.
>>
>>84046967
If you're a libertarian you're more of a liberal than any Democrat. People don't seem to know what the word actually means.
>>
>>84047773
>>84047832
>>84047854
lel the triggering continues

What's next, you gonna call me a Hilshill or some other version of liberal because that's all you have to fall back on? Jokes on you I'm not even a burger.
>>
>it's another "Liberals get Triggered" episode

Still going strong 8 months on, I see
>>
File: You.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>84047915
you are FUMING
>>
Damn these lefties are triggered. LEL
>>
>>84047928

>He says in athread packed with conservacucks so triggered they're literally drowning in their tears

Heehee poopoo peepee
>>
>win election
>still perpetually buttblasted
what did drumpfcucks mean by this
>>
>/tv/ = triggered leftards crying about literally everything.
>>
>>84045064
redditor detected
>>
>>84047999
This literally started out as a thread about Colbert fucking up an interview with a comedian until triggered leftists started blaming the alt-right.
>>
>why are conservacucks so triggered?
>why are libtards so triggered?
shit thread, kill yourselves
>>
>>84048088
based
>>
>Libcucks: DRUMPF BLAH BLAH FUCK DRUMPF
>Conservakikes: LE EVIL LIBRUHL BOOGEYMAN LE GOD EMPEROR TRUMPY IS MUH DADDY
>Everyone with a brain: You're both fucking retarded.
>Conservakikes: NO U REEEEEEEE UR A SECRET LIBRUHL REEEEEEEEEEE

When did conservatives become the bigger betas? What happened in the past twelve years? Also why don't you both kill eachother already so the world can move on.
>>
>>84048126
>Projecting this hard

Fooling no one.
>>
>>84048133
You forgot to call me a liberal.
>>
>>84048126
>im a centrist btw im smart lmao u two retards suck just stop caring about any and all controversial subjects *tips fedora*
>>
>>84042778
Why was this? Because Burr is not a far left Hillary obsessed liberal? HOW FUCKING DARE HE
>>
KILL ASSAD
DESTROY THE ARABS' HOMES

IMPORT THE BEAUTIFUL SUCCULENT BROWN MEN TO FUCK OUR WOMEN
>>
File: MAC28_JOHN_OLIVER01_POST.jpg (261KB, 822x462px) Image search: [Google]
MAC28_JOHN_OLIVER01_POST.jpg
261KB, 822x462px
>Is there a bigger black hole in comedy than Stephen Colbert?
Yes. I can't even call him a joke: jokes are funny. Oliver has not been funny once in his life. Look up his "standup" on youtube, he does a couple of lines, nobody laughs and he says that was the intro for another comedian. John Oliver is a tragedy from start to finish.
>>
Let's face some terrible facts here:

Trump is in the white house for the next 8 years and Hillary Clinton is not

The Democrats permanently lost the majority of local and state governments in 2016

Mass deportation will permanently hurt the DNC

The DNC is self destructing and has no future in America

The second American civil war is already underway. It started when Dems refused to accept the election results. It escalated when they started punching random people. It escalated again with the recent shooting of Republican politicians. And tomorrow it will only grow worse.
>>
>>84043878
>MUUUHHH POOOLLLL!!!!
just end it already /v/irgin. I see you
>>
Seems like it's cut a lot.
>>
>>84043384
Part of his charm is his ability to lose the crowd then bring them back seconds later.
>>
>>84048229
what pool
>>
>>84048177
Not a centrist either. Also I obviously care more about these subjects than you do because I don't automatically side with the far end of either made up political party used to pull the wool over the eyes of idiots like you.
>>
>>84048209
>The second American civil war is already underway

I'm ok with this. It's time.
>>
>>84048126
t. blatant lefty
>>
>>84047347
This is the truth.
>>
>>84043384
>schumer
50 million from netflix special
>chappelle
50 million
>burr
50 million

>B-BUT H-HE'S FINISHED!
>>
>>84048280
You're not doing a good job of proving me wrong in any way and you're hurting your political party. You're more left wing than I am at this point. You're literally killing the republican party with how retarded you are.
>>
>>84048370
t. lefty
>>
>>84048335

Burr did not get $50mil for his netflix special. Are you out of your fucking mind?
>>
>>84044481
Leno fucking sucks too.
>>
File: 35234132523423.png (60KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
35234132523423.png
60KB, 772x198px
>>
>>84048394
So you're either a badly false flagging liberal or an actual retarded conservative. Those are the only two options.
>>
>>84043092
>Odds OP is a triggered Trumptard: 95%
You can smell the landwhale stank from this post.
>>
>>84043567
he meant to repost his thread after the mods deleted it

why are you asking?
>>
>>84047999
>LE TRIGGERED! want to know what actually does trigger me? people who don't use the word triggered in the correct context or know what it means
>>
>>84048461

Odds you're a triggered Trumptard: 100%.
>>
>>84048461
It might be you
>>
>>84048126
>When did conservatives become the bigger betas?
It's just part of a role reversal scheme used by the rich elite. They do it every now and again when they can't create big enough smokescreens with social issues. Remember Conservatives, your party is responsible for the freeing of slaves. Democrats,FDR spoke at the 1924 Democrat National Convention, also known as the “Klanbake” for the “heavy representation of Ku Klux Klan-friendly delegates,” as reported at the Wall Street Journal. According to Digital History, after the Klanbake, “some 20,000 Klan supporters wearing white hoods and robes held a picnic in New Jersey…” It's all a game.
>>
>>84048452
I'm neither, dumbfuck lefty.
>>
File: Delayclose.jpg (93KB, 380x247px) Image search: [Google]
Delayclose.jpg
93KB, 380x247px
>>84043878
>/pol/ kept getting BTFO
oh really now?
tell me more
>>
>>84043834
you dont have you imagine when its reality for you, sweetie
>>
>>84048437
Does that make you alt-right?
>>
wow two people who aren't funny on the same show at the same time
>>
>>84048495
You know what triggers me? Retards who can't greentext properly and act like they aren't triggered.
>>
>>84045589
>Fat alt-right pussies are the new tumblrinas
why does tumblr continuously try this shit?
it never works

literally everyone can see through your bullshit
>>
>>84045939
>Epic m'gentlesir
Why do all leftists wear fedoras and constantly get angry at people on the internet?
>>
>>84048209
>>84048209
>>84048209
>>
>>84048564
because they desperately want to use meme warfare but are shit at it
>>
File: 8 YEARS.png (974KB, 1843x1148px) Image search: [Google]
8 YEARS.png
974KB, 1843x1148px
>this thread
>>
>>84048564
lel you know what a hallmark of crybaby tumblrinas was? Thinking they weren't being crybabies when everyone told them they were and adamantly whining about it. Crybaby faggot.

>>84048618
Also being so mentally ill they thought everyone was against them and they were fighting some invisible enemy that didn't exist.

Face it nu/pol/, you are literally tumblr.
>>
>>84045898
libs on /tv/ hate having to share their safespace with anyone who might question their worldview, and they obsess so much about Trump they get super defensive and claim that /pol/ sucks Trumps dick when really its the Colbert audience that want to be on their hands and knees giving the Trump Tower a spit-polish with their mouth, thats how much they hate-cuck themselves.
>>
>>84048618

>meme warfare

Head back to /reddit9k/ you most definitely overweight embarrassment.
>>
File: SRS.jpg (435KB, 1385x1153px) Image search: [Google]
SRS.jpg
435KB, 1385x1153px
>>84048437
You've posted this image like literally 500 times already. The image I have was from like last year.

O B S S E S S E D
>>
>>84042778
>Colbert: "Trump fired Comey!"
>audience: *cheers*
>Colbert: "No, thats supposed to be bad! ... because Drumpf...Putin...bigotry... RUSSIA!"
>audience: "booooo Trump"
liberals are literally braindead robots
>>
>>84048564
It's like when conservatives used to call liberals the 'real racists'. It was a shit tactic then and it's a shit tactic now that the left is doing the same thing.
>>
>>84048657

I thought you were done with this thread?
>>
File: 1497212395017.webm (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497212395017.webm
3MB, 1600x900px
>>84048657
>>84048690
>lefties
>>
>>84048687
>It says while making another Colbert thread because he triggered him so much
>>
>>84048499
>>84048498
>these replies
haha
I told you guys there were assdamaged leftists ITT

dat whale stank
lmao
>>
>>84048708
But liberals ARE the real racists. The KKK was started by the Democrats and stupid niggers don't know that they are slaves to the degenerate progressive agenda.
>>
>>84048690
Hmm, no.
>>
>>84047806
There is literally only one in the catalog, Colbert Internet Defense Force
>>
>>84045589
>turning America into a degenerate socialist shithole doesnt matter
>>
>>84048747
Do you want to show off your gun again and tell us how tough you are, m8?
>>
>78 posters
>275 replies
I sure do love a triggered thread
>>
>>84048713
>hates liberals
>watches postmodern artsy fartsy show that has a tranny in it
>>
Hello /r/ShitRedditSays

How does it feel that your entire pathetic lives revolve around shilling on 4chinz?

You've been doing this for 3 fucking years!!
It's only served to make this place more right wing.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK
>>
>>84048795
Don't see what those things have to do with idiotic lefties.
>>
>>84048690
>ONLY USE THE WORDS I APPROVE OF
lmao get raped /r/shitredditsays

>>84048795
I bet you don't even know what the word postmodern means.
>>
File: 1494190774412.gif (3MB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494190774412.gif
3MB, 375x250px
>>84048801
>to make this place more right wing.
how new are you? No really, how new?
>>
File: 1481474642734.png (143KB, 292x337px) Image search: [Google]
1481474642734.png
143KB, 292x337px
>>84048784
wtf
>>
File: Trump in the left hand.jpg (127KB, 405x755px) Image search: [Google]
Trump in the left hand.jpg
127KB, 405x755px
>>84048713
Mentally ill broken record. You even support and voted in a filthy kike just like tumblr would have a few years ago. nu/pol/ is LITERALLY tumblr. Shitskins, proto-tumblrinas, underage meme loving faggots, and all kinds of degenerate subhumans.
>>
File: 1497685872218.png (448KB, 846x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497685872218.png
448KB, 846x900px
>>84048690
>stop using "meme warfare"
>stop making ironic jokes, it triggers my autism
>>
>>84048795

Its almost like the strawman you've created isnt real
>>
>>84046657
>what did you just say to me?
>im so republican I shit guns
>ur fukken dead kiddo look at this real gun ill show u fags, fuk trump
>NO im not mad, these arent tears
>>
>>84048437
omg I am so complete completely triggered now I can't even begin to explain how triggered I am, I am very fucking triggered I hope you feel better about yourself for triggering me
>>
>>84048856
B-BUT LE BASED BLACK MAN!!
>>
DRONGOL PORPF
>>
>>84048856
>calling others mentally ill
>>
File: college before and after.jpg (2MB, 3000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
college before and after.jpg
2MB, 3000x4500px
>>84048856
>>
File: 0919035403990356.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
0919035403990356.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>84048851
I've been on /tv/ since the abatap days.
Yes, holy fuck this place is far more right wing and anti-SJW than those days, and the /r/SRS and tumblr shilling has only made people hate them more.

You know it to be true.
>>
THE BROWN MEN ARE COMING WHITE BOIS

WE GOT BLORMPF NOW

WE'RE GONNA KILL ASSAD

THEN BOMB IRAN

THERE'S GONNA BE SO MUCH BROWN DICK IN YOUR WHITE PUSSIES AS YOUR PATHETIC "PEOPLE" GET BRED THE FUCK OUT

AHAHAHAHA CRY POLBABIES FUCKING CRY
>>
>>84048865
>>84048838
>>84048801
>>84048751

>Samefagging /reddit9k/ fatfuck weeb filling the thread with his fat tears

Samefag and cry some more you beta fuck. Le meme warfare amirite my fellow redditor?
>>
>>84045311
So much this. Say what you want about Fallon but his Fake/Real Laughing helps the guests feel comfortable slightly. Colbert had a stonecold expression and did jack shit. How the hell he is leading in ratings other than DUDE DRUMPF LMAO is beyond me
>>
>>84048777
trips of truth
>>
>>84048856
>Shitskins
Ahhhh, it's so funny when leftists from /r/SRS try to be /pol/ to fit in.

They're actually this fucking dumb.

>>84048933

lmao go back to redddit
>>
I don't think TV figures were this assblasted even with Bush Jr. in office.
>>
>>84048933
>I'm totally not mad guys, it's you that's mad
lol
>>
>>84048883
Damn dude he triggered you pretty hard huh? I think I'll make his post into a copypasta.
>>
>>84046605
yeah they spit a little on themselves too full spergout, youve seen some sjws triggered compliations on youtube im sure. they get confrontational then run away when their target doesnt back down.
>>
I don't pay attention to the Stephen Colbert shitpost threads but I'm a fan of Burr and holy shit.
Stephen is an awful host. He doesn't have even an ounce of the charm Letterman had. Burr and Letterman would've been fucking with each other hardcore.
>>
>>84048691
Why are /pol/tards so obsessed with shitposters ?
>>
>>84048878
>"hates liberals" is a strawman
feel free to present an argument at any time
>>
this interview was fucking cringy as fuck, holy shit colbert is garbage

you could see he hates bill burr too
>>
>>84048957
>>84048962

Yummy yummy false flagging libcuck tears. Keep crying libcucks.
>>
>>84048988
Look mom I posted it again!
>>
>>84049012
why do lefties on 4chan do this?
>>
File: 1497721117251.png (551KB, 933x930px) Image search: [Google]
1497721117251.png
551KB, 933x930px
>>84048975
you have a pretty loose grasp on what triggered looks like
>>
>>84048988
why is /r/ShitRedditSays so obsessed with turning 4chan leftist?

why are they so terrible at it?
>>
>>84049018
I could tell the same about every /pol/tard post in this thread
I could say the same about this thread
/pol/tards are obsessed with the left and black people
>>
File: 1241065093417.jpg (50KB, 961x828px) Image search: [Google]
1241065093417.jpg
50KB, 961x828px
>>84048922
>he actually believes this shit
At some point you're gonna have to let it go. This place is not Hugbox R' Us and forcing it to be is only making it worse for you. (You) know it to be true.

Let it go, let it gooooooooooooooo
>>
>>84048883
>>84048914
>>84048957
YAAAAS QUEEN! YOU TELL THAT WHITE PIECE OF SHIT THAT BIGOTRY HAS NO PLACE ON 4CHAN!
>>
Rape white women and kill their white faggot kids infront of them.
>>
>>84049039
>Wall of greentext and searched for a stock photo that looked exactly like his
>Not triggered

Wew. Wew lad.
>>
>>84049081
>lefty so asshurt he pretends to be from /pol/ but ends up seeming more asshurt
haha
>>
>>84049044
But /pol/tards are reddit
Reddit literally overtook it during 2016
>>
>>84049103

>False flagging lefty says other people are pretending to be /pol/ and calls them lefties

Ironic. We know you're a lefty faggot.
>>
>>84049009
He gave him a death glare before he even sat down.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 263x301px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 263x301px
>>84049146
>no you
uh huh
>>
>>84049103
kek why are you faggots so obsessed with /pol/?
/tv/ is not your leftist hugbox, r*dditor
>>
>>84049050
Niggers are scum not victims
>>
>>84049096
4 sentences is a wall of text? im sorry sweetie I'll keep it shorter for you, Im sorry I didnt check my not-a-retard-who-thinks-4-sentences-is-too-much priviledge
>>
>>84049165

Maybe next time try not to post one of your I'm with her gifs when you're false flagging retard.
>>
>>84049186
Stop being obsessed with niggers
It's fucking embarrassing
>>
File: 1803625190547.jpg (26KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1803625190547.jpg
26KB, 480x270px
>>84049081
>YAAAAS QUEEN!
This shit triggered me so much when Tony Hales character said this on an episode of Veep two weeks ago.
>>
>>84049194
>Conveniently omits the part about searching for a stock photo and uses the word sweetie when trying to make a rebuttal

Be honest, on a level from 1-10 how much of a triggered Jew are you right now?
>>
>>84049113
>Reddittook over in 2016
HHAHAHAHAHA

how new are you?

holy fucking shit you're a leftist newfaggot

the redddit invasion happened in like 2011-2012.
>>
>>84049317
t. /r_the_donald
>>
>>84049053
>>he actually believes this shit
wait lmao
you're actually denying this?

AHAHAHA
holy fuck son

there's right wing threads literally every HOUR now when it was basically non-existent before

when I first came here I thought it was a leftist board

I'm glad the way it turned out
>>
>liberals: "lets tear the country to pieces and replace you all with third world immigrants"
>conservatives: "no thanks"
>liberals: "lol y r u triggered"
>>
>>84049343
t. /r/ShitRedditSays and obvious newfaggot

I bet you don't even remember chanology and sending black faxes to scientology headquarters

I can guarantee you're a raging leftist and under 22 years of age.
>>
>>84049411
t. reddit refuge
>>
this video is the last of usa being together as one country

you can see the two sides splitting apart and starting to hate each other

colbert and burr hate each other and colbert isn't even trying to hide it
>>
>>84049441
see:
>>84049411

you clearly have nothing here you underaged child

I discovered 4chan from SA and troll LJ posts back in 07.

You were probably 10 years old then.

kys
>>
>>84049401
>Conservatives: Go die for Israel
>Everyone else: No I don't want to
>Conservative: REEEE WHY R U SO UNAMERICAN AND TRIGGERED REEEEEEEE
>>
>>84049507
liberals love israel just as much as neocons
>>
>>84049491
t. 2016 elections newfag
>>
reddit
>>
>>84049559
see:
>>84049491
and
>>84049411

I bet you don't even know what FYAD and irc are. lol you're really proving your leftist newfaggotry

hi /r/ShitRedditSays
>>
>>84049194
nigger search yourself 'hand holding gun' its just at the beginning, if your saying its some ridiculous arduous obsession I spent years getting just the right image to reply with, then you already are reaching so far that you dont really have a point anymore youre just having a tantrum. are you ok?
>>
>>84049507
>conservatives
You mean neocons, which were leftist Democrats who switched to GOP in the 80s
>>
>>84049610
t. reddit spacing
>>
>>84049630 woops meant for
>>84049267
Im sure youll jump all over my mistake in replying to the wrong post since you dont really have anything else to say
>>
>>84049688
see:
>>84049610
and
>>84049491
and
>>84049411

Hi, /r/ShitRedditSays

You

Underaged

Fucking

Faggot
>>
>>84049727
t. reddit
>>
File: tbt-7.gif (495KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
tbt-7.gif
495KB, 499x374px
>>84049387
>all moi also
>>
>>84049688
not him, but how long have you been here honestly 2013/2014? I bet you don't know half of the websites and things he's talking about.
>>
Oh I am having a laff, thank you for this threads anons!
>>
>>84049784
2008-2012 was the golden age of 4chan
>>
>>84049763
Hi, /r/ShitRedditSays
>>
>>84049791
I love these
/pol/tards literally can't not reply to bait
Every single time
>>
>>84049791
I love these
lefttard redditors literally can't not reply to bait
Every single time
>>
>>84049820
t. /r_the_donald
>>
>>84049835
kek, the thread was a leftist bait thread though

I'm actually surprised how many SERIOUSLY upset leftists showed up to defend colbert and play the old "I'M NOT TRIGGERED, YOU ARE" card

wew
>>
>>84049791
I love these
/pol/tards literally can't not reply to bait
Every single time
>>
>>84049896
this

i dont even really give a fuck im just doing this shit for laughs
>>
File: 1483926823850.jpg (118KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483926823850.jpg
118KB, 768x1024px
>>84049863
t. /r/ShitRedditSays
>>
>>84049791
I love these
lefttard redditors literally can't not reply to bait
Every single time
>>
>>84049946
t. reddit refuge
>>
>>84049896
>defend colbert
link to a few of those posts
>>
>>84049896
If you want to trigger leftis you should go to /co/, /his/, /a/, or /int/
Not like you gonna last long enough in those boards though
>>
>>84050039
don't tell me what to do :3
>>
File: 190238476094832.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
190238476094832.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>84050065
>If you want to trigger leftis you should go to /co/, /his/, /a/, or /int/

>/a/
>leftists
lmao

No.
>>
>>84050144
t. newfag
Start a racist/trump/pol/tard threead in there and see what happens :')
Ah yes, /lit/ is super leftist too
>>
>>84050105
well played ;)
>>
>>84049507
>/pol/ approves of supporting Israel
You really gonna commit to being this retarded?
>>
>>84050182
>Ah yes, /lit/ is super leftist too
>>>/lit/9649086
>>
File: 1476542789712.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1476542789712.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>84050182
>/a/ getting annoyed at political threads on the CHINESE CARTOON board means they're leftists
See, this is why everyone hates /pol/. You're obnoxious faggots.
>>
>>84050247
/pol/tards have been leaking everywhere since 2016, mainly because reddit overtook it
/lit/ has always been mostly leftitst
>>
>>84050065
>If you want to trigger leftis you should go to /co/, /his/, /a/, or /int/
WAAAAYYYYYY too easy.

Also /co/ and /a/ aren't leftist at all.
There are many right wingers on /a/.

/lit/ maybe has some leftists but they don't dominate, /his/ has even less.

Last time I was on /his/ a few months ago there were zero leftist threads on the whole board.
>>
>>84050065
>Start a racist/trump/pol/tard threead in there
Why would I start an offtopic thread on /a/?
They have strict moderation, unlike /tv/.
Any political threads get deleted.

When you are in /a/ threads and something political comes up they are either non-politcal or center right.
Anime is center right and doesn't give a shit about leftist SJW bullshit.
>>
>>84050318
/lit/ only had a few leftists from that pseudointellectual zizek
They were always a mix of everything.

Are you a leftist or something?
How does it feel to be a delusional self hating retard that desires his own enslavement?
>>
>>84050290
It's not /pol/ it's political people in general

Leftists are worse though
>>
>>84050493
>self hating retard that desires his own enslavement
>>
>>84050564
he meant to describe all leftists and he did it accurately
>>
>>84050521
>Leftists are worse though
THIS. Brainwashed cucks lose their shit when you try to redpill the masses on how kikes rule the world and shitskins must be deported or exterminated. Imagine being so triggered over a simple difference of opinion kek. So much for the "tolerant" left.
>>
>>84050648
>lefty tries to make /pol/tards look dumb
>makes them look 100% correct
>>
File: 1497332105107.jpg (125KB, 539x396px) Image search: [Google]
1497332105107.jpg
125KB, 539x396px
>>84050648
>THIS. Brainwashed cucks lose their shit when you try to redpill the masses on how kikes rule the world and shitskins must be deported or exterminated. Imagine being so triggered over a simple difference of opinion kek. So much for the "tolerant" left.

Why do leftists try THIS hard?

Embarrassing
>>
>>84050622
not an argument
>>
>>84050715
>proving my point
why are you a leftist anyway?
what do you believe you will gain?
>>
>>84050690
Not everybody is reddit tho. Just you.
Thread posts: 386
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.