[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

What the fuck is his problem?
>>
DUDE NOTHING HAPPENS IN MY MOVIES LMAO
>>
>>84042323
DUDE NO PLOT LMAO
>>
File: 1437379855674.jpg (893KB, 1660x1679px) Image search: [Google]
1437379855674.jpg
893KB, 1660x1679px
>>84042368
>>84042406
>yfw
>>
>tfw waitong forhim to directing The Sound And The Fury

CLOCK IS TICKING, TERRY! GOTTA UNDO WHATEVER SHIT FRANCO DID!
>>
>>84042323
He's touched by the light of Ashur.
>>
>For an emotional scene in Terrence Malick's latest film To the Wonder, lead actor Ben Affleck could not express properly what the director wanted. Faced with the prospect of the actor personally failing to live up to the auteur's expectations as well as ruining the timing of the day's cinematographically delicate magic hour, Malick discoursed Affleck about life and death and revealed his Cosmic Form as a theophany. Between takes 10 and 11, Malick revealed himself as the Supreme Being and finally displayed his Vegetative Avatar to Affleck. Affleck experienced the vision of the True Grass with divine vision endowed to him by Malick. Malick's appearance was described by Affleck, as he witnessed it.[1][2]

>"He has innumerable forms, eyes, faces, mouths and arms. All creatures of the universe are part of him. He is the infinite universe, without a beginning or an end. He contains peaceful as well as wrathful forms."

>Unable to bear the scale of the sight and gripped with fear, Affleck requested Malick to return to his human form, which he could bear to see.[1][2][3] Fully encouraged by the teachings and vision of Malick in his full form, Affleck completed the scene exactly as Malick wanted.[2][4]
>>
hey bois let's shoot something!
>>
People who think nothing happens in his films or they are without substance are brainlets.
>>
File: IMG_0232.gif (493KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0232.gif
493KB, 500x281px
>>84042406
Du --- de !! You should see the difference between the series of montages & those that has meaning (c" ತ,_ತ)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.