[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me get this straight...for the next 20+ years at least the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1280px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png (63KB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png
63KB, 1280x773px
Let me get this straight...for the next 20+ years at least the main storyline is going to have a protagonist that's not even male?
>>
>>84041828
I'm pretty sure there's a Han Solo (male) pic coming out in 2018, not sure what you're mad about.
>>
>>84041860
He will be out staged by a female side kick... and he won't be sexist like he was in Episode IV and V.
>>
>>84041860
not main story, l2read
>>
Um no sweetie, not the next 20+ years. Try more like forever. The force is female. Get over it.
>>
>>84041911
>sexist
There were only two women in the entire series, if anything he was trying extra hard to come off as cool so that one of them would want to plow him.
>>
>>84041828

White men have shown they will domestically, go to repeat viewings because they have nostalgia built up by lucas.

Disney realized this and used powerful brand to expand out to women and minorities knowing white men would continue to go see these movies.

They didn't get a lot out of women yet, something like 32 percent of TFA was women but as they keep ramming these out of a yearly release, they'll get girls when they're young and grow the women into their desired demographic because like men, they can condition them.

White men were catered to as a niche and now they're trying to make this a normalized thing. The next new male lead, OC will probably be a light skinned black male.

And then asian. Keep opening up china, keep working on different demographics.
>>
Why does the gender of the characters matter? As long as the stories are good, who cares?

You sound like a reverse SJW. Muh characters' gender muh representation muh I want someone like me.
>>
>>84042175
>You sound like a reverse SJW

That's because they are
>>
>>84042175
>Why does the gender of the characters matter?
If thats the case cast an asian or indian as the lead
>>
>>84042126
Yes, I despise even more white males than the white females who enslaved them. I mean only a nu-male will pay for the next movies. Even if the obvious feminism doesn't bother you, how can you swallow a dumbed down rehash and a joke of a script.
However I don't think the next thing will be a male minority. As you can see these movies are white female dominated and will remain so. They're adding neutered diversity sidekicks that don't threaten the white female in any way. Look at John Boyega, he was the new Jar Jar. And Diego Luna was just stuck on Jyn's back, not a lead man. They even chose particular physique. Diego is skinny and short, Boyeag is just weird, short with a big ass.
>>
>>84041828
>2017
>Giving a shit about star wars
>>
>>84042175
You should ask that to Kathleen Kennedy and JJ Abrams, they kept saying how it was important to have a female lead and that their daughters can now enjoy Star Wars. Supposedly they couldn't before
>>
>>84042376

They only like it now because they're getting what they want.
>>
>>84041934
Even so, OP can't project 20 years down the road. We don't know what's coming in The Last Jedi. It's a silly OP.
>>
Main story will be put on ice for a while after episode IX.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.