/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just marathoned this flick, what did I think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Just marathoned this flick, what did I think of it?
>>
>>84041302
Good but not as good as Prometheus.
>>
>>84041302
>Just marathoned this flick
Alien, Aliens, Aliens 3 and Alien Resurrection maybe also Alien vs Predator also Alien vs Predator 2 Requiem were all way better than the Prometheus bullshit. I have my doubts since writers and directors are butchering everything with shitty reboots.
>>
>>84041452
Pretty much this.
If it had the same budget as Prometheus, it would have had a better feel and we probably would have gotten more answers
>>
File: 1496633900722.jpg (115KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1496633900722.jpg
115KB, 1200x630px
>>84041452
>Prometheus
>good
>>
File: YDR.jpg (23KB, 424x324px) Image search: [Google]
YDR.jpg
23KB, 424x324px
>>84041452
>>
File: 1495993339984.jpg (70KB, 570x477px) Image search: [Google]
1495993339984.jpg
70KB, 570x477px
Explain to me in less than 20 words why there was no engineers fighting aliens in this movie
>>
>>84041913
cause it sucked.
>>
>>84041913
Writer's can't write.
>>
>>84041913
retcons and hack, afraid writers
>>
>>84041913
WTF how can humanlets compete
>>
>>84041913
ENGINEERED
>>
>>84041534
>>84041452

>The original treatment for this movie, as revealed by director Ridley Scott, was to be a more faithful sequel to Prometheus (2012). It would have drifted even further from the "Alien" mythology, and focused almost exclusively on the backstory of the engineers, the origins of humanity, and how the engineers created humans and xenomorphs. The prequels would then conclude with a film that ties itself in to the original "Alien" movies. Ridley Scott pursued this idea because he felt that the "Alien" franchise lost its touch and was overdone and overexposed, and as such, wanted to try a different approach. However, due to the divided fan reactions of Prometheus (2012), Scott abandoned this direction and took a different approach instead, specifically to reintroduce the "Alien" mythos much sooner, with the classic Xenomorph.

Sad. This could've been an worthy sequel to Prometheus, but we got cheap rehash of an Alien instead.. Shame that Ridley Scot gave in to all negativity and backed out.
>>
>>84041302
you loved it. and even caught a glimpse at the crashed mothership juggernaut in the background when no one else did.

you gave it a 7/10
>>
It's a really silly movie. The death scenes are funny and the way the cgi alien moves is funny. David is the best character
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.