[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Synopsis: Roseanne discovers that Darlene is seeing someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: david roseanne.jpg (34KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
david roseanne.jpg
34KB, 500x400px
>Synopsis: Roseanne discovers that Darlene is seeing someone besides David, and that he knows about it

It's the 90's. How is he such a modern day numale cuck?
>>
>>84040669
IS that same actor has Leonard on big bang?
>>
>>84040669
Cucks have always existed. You're just more aware of them now.
>>
>>84040669
Why were Dan and Roseanne such dicks to David?
>>
>>84040713

yep. And wait till you smell his pussy too. pEEE-yew
>>
>>84040866
>Let him live in their house rent free and letting him bang their daughter and even gave him good life advice
>Dicks

???
>>
>>84040931
What life advice? All I remember is them putting him down every chance they got. Also, didn't Becky's douchey boyfriend live with them, too? He was a major-league asshole and they treated him like a king.
>>
>Your daughters marrying brothers

What white trash.
>>
>>84041052
Confirmed for not watching the show

Also which Becky is best Becky?
>>
File: 1496168889726.jpg (57KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1496168889726.jpg
57KB, 500x492px
>>84041248
Don't you have a friends thread to be in or something?
>>
>>84041314
Cut me some slack, bro. I haven't seen the show since it first aired and I was only 17 when it ended. I preferred second Becky. Why did original Becky leave, anyway?
>>
>>84041343
>hurr reddit

Fuck off. Judging from your filename that's a recent image acquisition, and you're likely the new one here
>>
>>84041052
Dan shit all over Mark, basically calling him a loser and not a man because they had to move in with him and Roseanne. They mistreated everyone equally.
>>
>>84041669
>Destroy someone's self-esteem on a daily basis
>Wonder why they're not more successful
>>
>>84040866
He was a pussy beta male.

Dan and Roseanne (but mostly Roseanne) basically knew the world was a shitty place and you had to be at least part bastard to survive.

Also, they knew Darlene was the only one of their kids worth a damn. So they wanted her to get with someone who would help her fulfill her potential and become something other than white trash.
>>
File: 1487543467888.png (1MB, 1087x896px) Image search: [Google]
1487543467888.png
1MB, 1087x896px
>>84040669
The 80ies
>>
>>84044655
How many sitcoms has this guy been on?
>>
How are they bringing this show back if Dan is dead?
>>
>>84041449
She left to focus on college and her education.
>>
>>84041314
I will always choose Sarah Chalke. She is on my very short and very exclusive list of celebrity crushes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.