[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think Luanne deserved better than Lucky?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: luanne lucky.jpg (30KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
luanne lucky.jpg
30KB, 570x427px
Why do people think Luanne deserved better than Lucky?
>>
Because in season 1 she was actually competent and Hank trusted her enough to be around his truck and actually take it apart and fix it. Then out of nowhere she turned into a straight retard.
>>
At one point Hank actually trusted her enough to do stuff with his truck, but I guess the writers found making her a literal retard easier.
>>
She didn't. Thoe two idiots deserve each other and that was the point. Lucky would have made any other woman miserable and Luanne would have been cheated on in a heart beat since she's literally retarded.
>>
>>84040389

Setting aside Luanne's sudden onset retardation by way of the writing staff's sudden onset retardation, Luanne's defining personality trait above everything else was trying to move away from her trailer trash past (like trying to become a stylist, going to college). A girl like Luanne who, for the stupid shit she did, was trying to better herself wouldn't marry a guy living off settlement money.
>>
>>84040601
>A girl like Luanne who, for the stupid shit she did, was trying to better herself wouldn't marry a guy living off settlement money.

In real life she would and she does. Trailer parks and projects are full of women with kids from a deadbeat they thought they could change, because love or something.

I thought it was good stuff from Judge, avoiding an easy escape arc, instead showing getting Luanne dragged back down
>>
I wish she didn't turn retarded.
>>
Hank fucked her brains out. That's why she became retarded all the sudden.
>>
>>84040389
Because they were jealous of Lucky. So was I
>>
Why couldn't they do the foot fetish website episode with Luanne instead of Peggy?????? Fuck
>>
>>84042538
Hank would have just jacked off instead of trying to take it down, so there would be no conflict in the episode.
>>
>>84042668
Gotdangit Luanne. Take off your socks and let me suck on those manger babies, I'll tell you what.
>>
>>84041506
>Trailer parks and projects are full of women with kids from a deadbeat they thought they could change, because love or something.
I'm shocked Luanne didn't pop out three kids before she met Lucky in the first place. Why is there no Buckley Jr.?
>>
>>84042770
She was pretty religious. You know she used her loophole instead.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.