[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WILSON >WILSON IM SORRY >WILLLSOOOOOON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: wilson-cast-away.jpg (10KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
wilson-cast-away.jpg
10KB, 330x330px
>WILSON
>WILSON IM SORRY
>WILLLSOOOOOON
>>
Why don't they make movies that good any more? It's sad I have to watch vintage moving pictures when I want to engulf myself in kino.
>>
>>84039303
https://youtu.be/hJxT6znCkH4
>tfw
>>
Is there a more believable cuck actor than Tom Hanks?

Castaway and Forrest Gump were pure cuck kino.
>>
File: best korean_baw.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
best korean_baw.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
Man, I remember watching this at the theater and getting emotionally invested on a fucking volleyball drifting away on the ocean.

Zemeckis did a great job on this one.
>>
>>84039161
Was Hanks pregnant with Wilson's child or was Wilson pregnant with his?
I can never remember but it made the scene so much more tragic.
>>
>>84039303
Because streaming and torrenting
>>
>>84039161

Cringe The Movie

aka the longest FedEx commercial in the world.
>>
I teared up a little.
>>
>>84039161
this shit still makes me cry. probably one of the only mainstream movies to capture absolute desolation and loneliness so perfectly. the way hanks screams is like a dying horse. it hurts so hard in my heart.
>>
File: wow!.jpg (42KB, 300x397px) Image search: [Google]
wow!.jpg
42KB, 300x397px
>>84039161
Wilson? Bill Wilson!?
>>
>>84042863
That's a big bucket of popcorn
>>
>>84042954
>>84042954
>>84042954
>>84042954
>>
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT
>>
File: 1460558893056.png (61KB, 752x643px) Image search: [Google]
1460558893056.png
61KB, 752x643px
>>84039161
>>
>>84039161
I've only seen this once and I've always been afraid of re-watching it and totally breaking down. Between this, his friend dying, his wife leaving him, delivering the final package and being abandoned at the crossroads I feel like I'd be battered emotionally
>>
>>84040191
Forrest didn't get cucked. He fucked his grade school crush and impregnated her, won a medal of honor for bravery in Vietnam, became a ping pong God, and became a millionaire through hard work and the shrimpin business. Gump was pure winnage throughout his entire life.
>>
>>84043420
>Forrest didn't get cucked.
Jenny is a drugged up whore (not her fault her dad fucked her) who died of aids who forced her kid on her gullible dimwit friend. Just because Forrest isn't aware that he's cucked doesn't mean he isn't cucked.
>>
>>84044192
He's not cucked because little Forrest is his kid, you dumb fuck.
>>
File: wilson-sorry.gif (499KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
wilson-sorry.gif
499KB, 500x250px
>>84039161
>WILSON I'M SORRY! I WILL HELP YOU PURGE AMERICA OF NIGGERS AND JEWS ONCE WE COME BACK!
>WILSON DON'T LEAVE ME! YOU WERE RIGHT, IT IS ONLY BY ACCEPTING THE WHITE MAN'S BURDEN AND USHERING IN THE DAY OF THE ROPE TOGETHER MAY AMERICA BECOME GREAT AGAIN!

Jesus, was Sam Raimi ghost writing this scene? It really wouldn't fly so well nowadays.
>>
File: crash away.jpg (27KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
crash away.jpg
27KB, 330x330px
>>84042863

WILSOOON!!!

I'M SORRY

I'M SORRY WILSON!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.