[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the right here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: xdgfsf.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
xdgfsf.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
Who was in the right here?
>>
>>84038313
Plebeian: Joffrey, Robb Stark
Contrarian: Balon, Renley
Patrician: Stannis
>>
>>84038355
Plebian: Robb, Renley
Contrarian: Stannis, Joffrey, Balon
Patrician: Euron Greyjoy
>>
rightfully, stannis

emotionally, robb king in the north, greyjoy dead, who cares south
>>
>>84038435
>The absolute one-eyed cuck
Stannis is the rightfull King.
>>
>>84038313
Stan the Man is the rightful King.
>>
>>84038482
This
>>
Stannis. Joff was a bastard, Renly was the little brother and couldn't inherit before Stannis, Balon and Robb were thieving cunts.
>>
>>84038488
>Le Stannis meme
A dumb cunt who couldn't even beat the boltons
Euron Greyjoy is fucking B A S E D
>>
File: 350px-A_Feast_for_a_Crow[1].jpg (46KB, 350x247px) Image search: [Google]
350px-A_Feast_for_a_Crow[1].jpg
46KB, 350x247px
>>84038435
Euron is pleb-tier in the show. He is only patrician in the books.
>>
>>84038564
The book one, you mean.
Because in the show he is a nobody.
>>
>>84038589
>tv
>kills the old cunt
>announces that he will shove his dick in dany
>"build me an armada"
Instant kino
>>
>>84038629
Literally pleb-tier Donald Trump wannabe.

Is that you, Dabid?
>>
>>84038642
>Donald-trump wannabe
I believe /pol/ or /tumblr/ is best for you
>>
>>84038313
On a pragmatic, non-emotional level, Renly was.

Robb and Balon are separatists, which is understandable given their condition.

Joffrey's legally the King, but he's inapt to his post and dangerous for the stability of the realm.

Stannis doesn't have an ounce of proof of Joffrey's bastardy, is hated by the most powerful lords and therefore couldn't rule properly, and is a filthy heathen, which also means popular backlash. Considering the fact that he "knew" about the incest but never bothered to warn Robert, you could also argue he was guilty of treason.
>>
>>84038629
>Building the ships out of thin air, because the Iron Islands are pile of shit
I agree, if he does this he should be king.
>>
>>84038664
>compares /pol/ to /tumblr/

Sigh, these newfag redditors... Now I get why you like show Euron so much.
>>
>>84038553
Renly's not inheriting, he's displacing the legal king (Joffrey) due to him being a threat.

He's pulling a Robert.
>>
>>84038700
Why are you deliberately trying to be as cancerous as possible?
Both sites are the kind of places you belong on
>>
File: 1496951645537.jpg (56KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1496951645537.jpg
56KB, 1200x675px
>>84038727
>both sites
>/pol/
>a site

There should be a rule for newfags to lurk 2-3 months before posting.
>>
>>84038715
And? No one did anything about it.
>>
>>84038816
The argument that Renly can't be king before Stannis doesn't hold ground if he's not taking the Throne on the basis of inheritance.
>>
>>84038976
But he is? He's claiming the throne by blood accepting that Joffrey and Tommen are bastards
>>
>>84039032
Stannis is.

Renly isn't. Renly in the books has no idea that Robert's children are bastards until he hears that Stannis has crowned himself and attacked him at Storm's End.
>>
Daemon Blackfyre
>>
>>84038813
kys summerfag
>>
>>84039119
He alredy knew before hand, also he received Stannis letter too.

He was using the blood claim too, despite it not being a strong claim with Stannis alive
>>
>>84039272
The Stannis letter comes after he crowned himself.

He didn't know, it's not the basis of his claim for the Throne. Stannis sends the letter in the CoK prologue while Renly's already declared at the end of AGoT.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.