[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made Digimon less popular than Pokémon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 16

File: Metalgreymon_by_greatveemon.png (482KB, 800x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Metalgreymon_by_greatveemon.png
482KB, 800x1092px
What made Digimon less popular than Pokémon?
>>
plebs
>>
>why can't I post this anime shit where it belongs

Questions that really need answers
>>
Digimon had the better movie.

>Barenaked Ladies
>Smash Mouth
Utter kino.
>>
>>84036063
Because Digimon's gay.
>>
it was weird to have talking pets, felt like slavery
>>
>>84036063

Came out later in North America so kids thought it was a Pokemon ripoff
>>
>>84036063
Your mother
>>
>>84036063

The video games
>>
>>84036063

It ripped off pokemon, came out later, and was fucking gay
>>
>>84036063
I kinda liked it when I was 11-12. The first season at least. I dragged my dad to the movie too.
>>
You can't catch Digimon.
>>
>>84036063
No autistic collecting factor
The creating of Pokemon was an autist so he knows what they like.

Gotta collect 'em all.

Digimon didn't have that
>>
>>84036063
Came out after.
Pokemon tazos in chips came first too and everyone at school had those.
>>
>>84036232
This.

In Digimon you have this friend of yours for you to bond with and stuff, all great and friendship and so on. But people don't want that, they want to catch them all and collect and fight them for sport.
>>
Its like pokemon but you can have only one
>>
Better story with weirder designs
Also came out later and had a similar sounding name so it was kind of a knockoff to kids
>>
>>84036321
>he never bonded with the first party he beat the Elite Four with on each game
>>
>>84036420
The game encourages you dump your first party because they've been contaminated with inefficient IVs and EVs
>>
Is Digimon the best ripoff of all time?
>>
>>84036063
the designs. sure they have some good ones, too, but they have so many more shit designs than pokemon plus the shitty digimon look miles worse than the shitty pokemon. also less accesssible games, overall it's just a much worse managed franchise
>>
>>84036456
No one apart from autists gives two shits about EVs and IVs, if they've even heard of them. School kids weren't methodically keeping track of their pokemon's nature and the berries they fed them.
>>
>>84036456

Did kids know about that shit in the 90s though?
>>
Digital
>>
>>84036063
It had an actual plot, character development, depth and philosophical more mature subjects. Pokemon was a videogame with a cartoon to promote it for kids. Digimon was an anime in its own right. It was waaay too dark sometimes.
>>
>>84036420
>the first party

Meh. The first party usually contains fill-in Pokémon because you don't have enough >40/>50 Pokémon. You develop your true Elite Four busting team afterwards when you know what Pokémon the Elite Four has.
>>
>>84036063
YOU COULDNT CATCH EM ALL, DUDE!!!
>>
>>84036620
>Digimon was an anime in its own right
yeah if you really think about it, Digimon and pokemon aren't really competing. digimon is an anime first that has videogame adaptations
pokemon is a videogame first that has an anime marketing machine
>>
>>84036456
>IVs and EVs
This is the cancer that kills Pokémon once you find out about them.
>>
DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES DIGIMON DIGITAIS DIGIMON SÃO CAMPEÕES
>>
>>84036063
Horrible timing.
It was also too shonen-like and edgy (look at those fucking wings) while 1st gen Pokémon where more cartoony and more appealing to western kids (and their parents, who bought merchandise).
It had just too much of a cyberpunk feel to appeal to the masses, especially with a "friendlier" worldwide phenomenon already spread.
>>
>>84036063
>designs for the most part, are all garbage above mega level, either extremely edgy and difficult to draw fanart of, or generic unmemorable humanoids in cosplay
>games were all largely garbage, and spread out across multiple random genres with different rulesets and mechanics
>weird and convoluted evolution paths
>>
>>84036063
American kids watched a butchered version of Digimon.
>>
>>84036620
>It was waaay too dark sometimes.

t. haven't seen Ash leave Pikachu
>>
It just doesn't have the mass appeal that Pokemon does, which I imagine is because of how the games are structured. The first batch of Pokemon games had the trading/battling angle (only really possible at the time because they came out on a handheld system) and the ability to build your team with your own personal favorite monsters, not to mention the "collect them all!" mentality that lent itself well to merchandising. Meanwhile, the Digimon Virtual Pets and the first big video-game, Digimon World, only let you have one monster and didn't really emphasize interaction with other players. Digimon also has weirder monster designs relative to Pokemon, which I think sort of lends itself to more of a cult following.

Digimon had the better anime by a wide margin, but by the time either franchise got an animated adaptation, Pokemon was already a huge success.

>>84036704
Actually, both the Virtual Pets and Digimon World came out before the anime. But I'd say you're correct in saying that the two aren't really in direct competition with each other.
>>
>>84036759
Yes
What the fuck is Gamefreak thinking by having these be a core mechanic for so many games?
>>
>>84036759
not really. for normal playthroughs they're irrelevant

I have about a box full of pokemon with good IV's and perfectly placed EVs, which is extremely easy when knowing how, but I still don't give a shit when I just play through the story. it also just gets more and more managable with every new game, but if they asked me they could just remove IV''s. not really a fan of the idea that some pokemon are inheretly better than others of the same species by default. gold and silver caps aren't a complete solution either the way you obtain them right now
>>
>>84036778
learn to greentext, reddit
>>
Digimon was so much better and i used to get ripped at school for thinking so

Digimon actually had a narrative aside from team rocket trying to steal pikachu every episode
>>
File: IMG_0900.gif (108KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0900.gif
108KB, 500x375px
>>84036820
>>84036863
They aren't necessary. They're a terrible mechanic and are implemented terribly. There are already hundreds of possibilities of team combinations with various move sets available to them all. That adds more than enough depth to any game if you balance there stats and typing and move slot availabity out. But no, there's EVs, IVs, 15 different abilities, items to be held.

Go fuck yourself btw if you spent the hours and hours and hours autistically breeding and hunting for specific Pokémon needed to get perfect IVs/EVs with the right abilities.

It has the illusion of being complex but really it's a huge annoying boring ass time waster that depends on your level of autism how much of it you can commit to.
>>
>>84036633
True, you have a better idea of how to form a team after the Elite Four but you do warm up to the pokemon in your first party. I'll still have Butterfree as one of my favourite pokemon from my first run. Fuck, Mightyena is objectively shit but she was great for me.

>>84036620
The pokemon and Mewtwo's clones beating the shit out of each other in that movie was pretty dark considering the target audience.
>>
>>84037180
>15 different abilities,
lel
it's at least 10 times as many
>>
>>84036456
>implying the game EVER tells you about EVs or IVs
>>
>>84036145
IT'SSSSS BEEN ONE WEEK SINCE YOU LOOKED AT ME
>>
>>84036188
The first pokemon game came out in 1996, the first digimon virtual pet came out in 1997
>>
>>84037180
Is it even necessary to keep track of those things in the campaign? I haven't played pokemon since Ruby / Sapphire, but I don't think you needed optimal Pokémons to just wreck bug catchers and the Elite Four, even though some battles were difficult, you could just grind or cheese with a bunch of pokemon who were effective against the trainer. This whole IV thing seems like the exclusive domain of autists and kids probably don't even know about it, let alone need it to enjoy he games.
>>
>>84036063
One had "good" video games and the other didn't. Digimon was objectively the better who tho.
>>
>>84037470
I play competitievly and probably could hold an hour long lecture on breeding and Ev's IV's etc, without any research. your comment is spot on. it's not even slightly necessary for just playing the game
>>
>>84036456
>IVs and EVs
The game doesn't encourage you to be an autistic tryhard.
>>
>>84036525

Numemon is better designed than 50% of the pokemons
>>
>>84037369
The only Pokémon from my first party that survived the Elite Four were Suicune, Typhlosion and Electabuzz. The rest I don't even remember.
>>
>>84036218
/thread
>>
>>84036063

It had substance.
>>
>>84036063
The digimon Design is far superior to the Shitty Pokémon design, esprcially the ultra and Mega Level digimon of Course

Also the Story had some Quite serious and emotional Parts, unlike pokemons perfect always happy world

But Most of all the soundtrack is GOAT, they Used the fucking bolero and this fantastic Harmonica parts always gave me chills

As some anon here before already Said, Pokémon is for plebs and digimon is patrician
>>
>>84036620
>It had an actual plot, character development, depth and philosophical more mature subjects
>>84036063
>It had an actual plot, character development, depth and philosophical more mature subjects
>>84036063
>>84036063

...I need a break from you morons.
>>
File: 1479981800337.jpg (14KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1479981800337.jpg
14KB, 343x343px
>tfw played the fuck out of the first and third game on playstation 1

damn in the third one you could do so many combinations of digimon, too bad i was a kid who was shit at the games, but i still tried
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 518x723px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 518x723px
Did anyone else collect digimon cards as a kid?

I'm guessing my old collection is still somewhere in my parents' house, but I've never bothered tracking them down. Might have given them to a jumble sale or something.

I actually enjoyed battling with digimon cards more than Pokemon cards.
>>
As a kid at around the era where they were both out, I was always a little unsettled by the digimon because they were vastly less "cute" than the pokemon.
>>
>>84037977
Yeah I did but I don't know where they are now. There was some promotion when you bought pack of chips there was Digimon card inside.
>>
The early digimon games were garbage compared to pokemon. Also the "catch em all" appealed to kids nature to collect stuff and the American media was pushing Pokemania
>>
File: SkullGreymon.gif (26KB, 664x500px) Image search: [Google]
SkullGreymon.gif
26KB, 664x500px
Who /edgy/ here?
>>
>>84036456
You do not EVER need to care about EVs/IVs except for in meta. You're already overpowered enough against the AI
>>
Digimon primarily relied on the strength of its anime and that was it. Pokémon had an entire trifecta going for it: a strong video game franchise, a popular TCG and the actual anime.
>>
>>84038106
>>84037470
A good game would teach about the mechanics and help you get better at them through the course of the game. Otherwise don't bother with them even being there.
>>
>>84038102
¨This show had some legit fucking good Digimon.
>>
>>84036759
EVs are okay and allow you to customize your pokemon. You want your pokemon to be a tank? Sponge? Sweeper? Mixed? Whatever you want it's up to you. You can also raise them easily and reset them. They're not bad at all.

IVs are cancer because they're set permanently at generation, you can only check them with a random NPC. It makes breeding a complete chore.
>>
>>84037838
Autism: The Post
>>
>>84038201
What do you call the guy posting flying cyborg dinosaurs?
>>
>tfw you are small kid and this came on screen

I'd still fuck it even today
>>
>>84037464
So it came out later like he said. Fads grow pretty quick if you would peek outside the shutters once in awhile
>>
File: Imperialdramon.jpg (39KB, 198x308px) Image search: [Google]
Imperialdramon.jpg
39KB, 198x308px
Digimon was a way better anime than Pokemon. Particularly seasons 1 and 3.

Digimon's biggest problem was it didn't develop any great video games. If they had developed a game in similar structure to the Cyber Sleuth game that just came out 20 years ago it would have more sustained popularity.
>>
>>84038365
Zero-Two was better than Tamers
>>
File: dark masters.jpg (76KB, 839x623px) Image search: [Google]
dark masters.jpg
76KB, 839x623px
Name a better villain team. You can't.
>>
>>84036063
I grew up with the Pokemon craze in school. Digimon was always seen as the 'budget rip-off copycat' of Pokemon.
>>
File: Myotismon_4.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Myotismon_4.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Myotismon arc best arc
>>
>>84037753
>The digimon Design is far superior to the Shitty Pokémon design

Dude robots lmao
>>
>>84036063
Art design is awful and the theme song sucked ass. Not very hard to understand.
>>
>>84038955
>>84039039
To be honest, all of these people kind of suck..
>>
Digimon wasn't as family friendly, and made to seem like an American creation as much as Pokemon. Probably due to FOX not putting enough money into it as WB.
>>
>>84038955
Literally the greatest intro to a team ever.

>>84037369
>clones beating the shit out of each other in the movie was pretty dark

You mean what Pokemon are DESIGNED to do? That's literally what Ash had Pikachu do the entire time getting to MewTwo.
>>
>>84036183
Uhh, In Digimon they were treated as friends. They only got one Digimon and they weren't kidnapped from their home, forced to spend 99% of their life in a ball, and only come out to engage in legalized dog fighting
>>
>>84036063
Michael Bay is making a Live Action Digimon movie and Street Sharks because he is done with Transformers for good!
>>
>>84036063
The soundtrack was removed in the US making kids remind of it less fondly
>>
>>84039426
>You mean what Pokemon are DESIGNED to do?
It's a frequent point in the series that Pokemon themselves are fine with battling each other to the death if they love or respect their trainers.

Clones had no bonding with master/creator, so that's why it was wrong.
>>
>>84036063
Digimon had a better story, true, but that's not something good for their supposed audience
Pokemon had episodic stories that you could watch in any order

Digimon's art had a weird vibe while pokemon's was more similar to other animes artstyle
The designs were too complex to draw or even remember for little kids

Maybe too many characters you didn't give a shit about while pokemon had only 3 with really distinct personalities

Pokemon's world was more relatable for us since it took place in our world (with pokemon)

And honestly, as good as the story of digimon was, kids mostly watched it because of the big monster fights

If you watch pokemon today, you get a lot of nostalgia and be entertained
If you watch digimon, you get a solid story and some fantastic moments
>>
>>84039612
>crying while you send out ALL your pokemon to do what you trained them to do and were having them doing the years leading up to MewTwo
>dark
>>
>>84038955
Godhands from berserk, duh
>>
>>84039815
Hey, I wasn't the one claiming to be dark. I'm just trying to explain.

Honestly, the only part of the movie that I can consider dark was the beginning.
>>
>>84038102
Wasn't this form extremely powerful tho?

If only there was a way to control him at his form, he'd probably tear down anything
>>
>>84039216
This. You shouldn't have third graders making fun of your theme
>>
File: 1495218568724.webm (2MB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1495218568724.webm
2MB, 680x383px
>>84036080

fpbp

Normies had no idea digimon was good. Pokemon also appealed to girls more it didnt have a nihilistic edge to it
>>
>>84037369
>The pokemon and Mewtwo's clones beating the shit out of each other in that movie was pretty dark considering the target audie
No kidding. Makes me wish Pokemon would go back to those underlying themes like the first three did.

>Movie 1 = Self existence.
>Movie 2 = Coexistence
>Movie 3 = What the people you love mean to you.
>>
No videojames
>>
File: apokarimon.jpg (53KB, 320x442px) Image search: [Google]
apokarimon.jpg
53KB, 320x442px
>>84039962
At the time, yes. But Wargraymon was a great deal stronger, in addition to the Dramon Killers. Skullgreymon would have be jobbed out instantly to the dark masters.

>>84037977
The card game was a mess. Yellow was a worthless color that got hardcountered by Red. Green could counter Red as well, but the meta revolved around effects that could modify your color and battle points so it was relatively worthless. You had 10 card hands, that refreshed to 10 after every turn (if your deck ran out, you'd just shuffle in your discard pile
), so getting this cunt out was a cakewalk. And if you managed to kill him, he just floats into a free card. The gameplay itself isn't very fun either, it's just RPS.
The ultimate you posted is more or less unusable, since to get there, you'd need
>a rookie
>a rookie that survived the duel
>a champion card
>a champion card that survives the duel
>digivice and ultimate
Then you get your ultimate form stuffed somehow and everything built up to it was just worthless. The game's creators tried to emphasize megas towards the end, but it was too little too late
>>
omnimon's intro is still the most kino kid show moment that I can think of.

his first appearance in Tri was as good as the original too
>>
>>84040914
No one really understood how to play Pokemon cards either but it was still fun as hell to collect them and just throw down the coolest looking card and make up rules you saw in the anime.
>>
The series peaked with Tamers and every season since has been either average or lame. Maybe I'd like Tri a little more if they actually released the episodes faster instead of every six months.
>>
>>84036766
*Angelica bloqueia seu caminho*
>>
Digimon kept making up new rules and changing how things worked, like Yu-Gi-Oh, people just kept doing things and finding new powers and making new rules the whole time. Pokemon kept it simple, there was a pokemon, you fought it with your pokemon, then you caught it in a pokebattle, then you fought the gym leaders and had wacky adventures along the way. Over and over, series after series, the same thing. But at least it was easy to keep a handle on.
>>
The Digimon cartoon was miles better than the Pokemon cartoon, but Pokemon had much better videogame/card game support to keep kids hooked.
>>
>>84036063
Pokemon got to the U.S. first.
>>
>>84038316
>So it came out later like he said.
No, he said a completely different thing you autistic imbecile.
>>
>>84041180
I used to love Yugioh but I stopped following it years ago now there's pendulums and synchros and all this other shit that doesn't make sense to me at all.

I stopped following it when GX ended
>>
>>84039612
>it's okay to fight to death if you have a master
>if you don't have a master and you fight that is wrong

Jesus Christ, this makes it sound even more cruel than what it already is.
>>
File: semen demonette.jpg (44KB, 443x479px) Image search: [Google]
semen demonette.jpg
44KB, 443x479px
>>84036063
Angela Anaconda
>>
File: 250px-Red_EN_boxart.png (134KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Red_EN_boxart.png
134KB, 250x251px
>>84036063
As someone who was a kid during the first pokemon craze, pic related.
And then the cards of course.
The only thing I (and every other kid around me) knew of Digimon was that one tv show.
>>
File: Team_Toguro.jpg (580KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Team_Toguro.jpg
580KB, 1280x960px
>>84038955

Also /fa/ as fuck
>>
>>84036491
That would be batman.
>>
>>84041379
FUCK OFF. That show freaked me out as a kid and still makes me feel uneasy. The people who made that show are probably secretly serial killers
>>
File: 1495437877384.jpg (337KB, 1200x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1495437877384.jpg
337KB, 1200x1083px
>>84038955
>puppetmon

that shit was fucking spooky
>>
shittier designs and worse games
>>
>>84041571

roastie detected
>>
>>84041441

Both Digimon World games were top tier.
>>
>>84041514
Freaked me as a kid too in that uncunny valley sort of way, but if you watch it now it's actually pretty good.
>>
So each digimon is an individual personality

but then when they DNA digivolve they fuse together, so who is that? What personality is that?
>>
>>84041600
shit taste detected
>>
>>84036063
it was such a blatant ripoff that even literal children could tell
>>
>>84041627

Pokemon didn't make you ask questions like this
>>
>>84038257
Lewd as fuck for an angel
>>
>>84036063
>Greymon
>Is orange
>>
>>84037099
This.

The first season was utter fucking k i n o compared to Pokemon in the eyes of 12/13 year old me.

The movie also fucking eviscerated the Pokemon movie.
>>
>>84038955
>The moment when Metalseadramon blows a hole clear through poor Whamon's head with his skull-grafted wave motion gun and you know that shit just got real. Fast.

Pokemon never had anything anywhere near as heavy as that. Based nips, shit was intense for a kid's show.
>>
>>84041208
Basically this. The Digimon anime had much more complex characterization and plots that blurred the line between good and evil, whereas Pokemon was basically the equivalent of Dora the Explorer. Pokemon was more popular because it was so dumbed down and because it had better games.
>>
The animals talked
>>
>>84036063
I actually loved Digimon way more than Pokemon despite knowing it was the rip off. It had a better overarching plot line with betrayals and cataclysmic world ending events and villains that were built up well and had memorable send offs and final fights
>>
>>84041531
he died for our sins
>>
>>84038955
>that last fight with Piedmon
Shit was tense.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.