[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Office

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
What the fuck happened in Season 9?

Why is Andy a douche again?
Why the pointless conflicts?
Why did they kill off the best ship only to pair her up with a fucking nobody character?

I understand it was part of the show's "realism" to not give literally every character a happy ending, but what was the point in building up so much drama in the last season if they would never really resolve it?
There was a noticeable drop in quality after Michael left but there was still a high standard being upheld. So why did they drop the ball so hard on 9?
>>
>>84035769
Should have stopped watching after season 4. Show really lost it after that.
>>
File: 1465858056724.jpg (41KB, 543x549px) Image search: [Google]
1465858056724.jpg
41KB, 543x549px
the office was trash after michael left. It's not rocket science
>>
File: fags.png (2MB, 1399x782px) Image search: [Google]
fags.png
2MB, 1399x782px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>84035769
I don't know. Stopped watching after the first season.
>>
File: 635950.jpg (178KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
635950.jpg
178KB, 1366x768px
P&R was superior
>>
>>84036282
>DUDE IM A MAN LMAO
Ron Swanson is trash.
>>
>>84036300
you are trash and a cuck
>>
>>84036282
First three seasons of The Office > Seasons 2-6 of Parks and Rec >>>>>>Season 4 of the Office > Seasons 1 and 7 of Parks and Rec >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Seasons 5-9 of The Office
>>
>>84036322
>n-n-no y-you!!!!11!1!!
my sides
>>
>>84036322
You're trying way too hard by pretending to love a character just because he's "macho". You like him because he's everything you're not so you calling somebody a cuck is hilarious when you literally drool over some fat old faggot
>>
Once the writers turned Jim into a complete douchebag in season 5, I lost interest
>>
season 9 is better than season 8
>>
>>84035769
>Why is Andy a douche again?
They had to find a way to write him off the show for a while so he could film The Hangover 3.
>>
The show became unbearable when every other actor wanted to be like Jim and look into the camera

Same thing on Parks
>>
>>84036393
t. projecting low test cuck
>>
Between Andy's new characterization and that fucking English cryptkeeper cunt it's a wonder anyone watched the end of that series.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.