[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Louis C.K. walks on stage, sits on a stool. His face is somber*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: cd3.jpg (56KB, 377x577px) Image search: [Google]
cd3.jpg
56KB, 377x577px
*Louis C.K. walks on stage, sits on a stool. His face is somber*
>Folks...I wanna be serious for a moment. I've got something I need to say.
*Crowd murmurs, some worried faces in the audience*
>My wife...my wife just gave birth to a healthy black baby boy!
*Crowd erupts in cheers and applause, cries of "Congratulations"*
>9 months ago my wife was bred by a strong black bull and today I held the product of his virile seed in my arms. I couldn't have been more proud.
>But you know, when I was in the nursery, I looked around at the other babies too. And when I looked at the white babies-
*Crowd begins to hiss and boo*
>I know how you feel, everyone. But when I looked at the white babies, and more specifically the, uh, diaper area. I noticed that they all had
*Crowd shouts in unison "LITTLE WHITE DICKS!"
>I couldn't believe how tiny those things were! I felt SORRY for the women who have to put up with THAT someday!
*Laughter*
>But when I looked down at the baby in my arms, I could see from one glance that he had a-
*Crowd shouts in unison "BIG BLACK COCK!"
>I was like "Damn, this thing is bigger than mine, and he's just a baby!" So much for "white supremacy", huh?
*More laughter*
>I know one day he's gonna please a loooooot of white women unhappy with their husbands' tiny dicks, just like mine!
*Cheers mix into the laughter, one white woman shouts "Me first, me first!"
>Sorry, but there's already a hundred people ahead of you on the list.
*Crowd "aw"s.*
>But you know...you MIGHT be able to get to the top of the list...if you suck the cock of every black man in the audience right now!
*Crowd explodes with excitement, chants of "Do it!" and "Suck that cock!" erupt. The woman's husband cheers her on as she gets on her knees in front of the first black man. The show ends as everyone watches the woman service black man after black man*
>>
That's not something Louis CK would tell
>>
File: 1421815179090.jpg (325KB, 860x700px) Image search: [Google]
1421815179090.jpg
325KB, 860x700px
Do you ever wonder how much kids lie to their parents?
It's a lot, lemme tell ya, why just the other day my daughter told me she was going to the movies with her black boyfriend DeTroivus,
well naturally I was overjoyed, 'here's my daughter putting aside her prejudice and giving herself over to a superior black buck'.

I thought I'd follow her to the cinema, hey, with a bit of luck I'd see some hot interracial foreplay! So imagine my horror when - get this - I spot her with some WHITE boy, yeah, she was holding hands with this lily white nerd, I was pissed, she showed me that all her talk of being accepting of black people was just a lie, a big fat lie, my slut daughter couldn't control her innate racism even after all I'd taught her.

So what did I do? I ran up to my whore daughter and screamed 'YOU RACIST PIG, YOU WHITE SLUT' and took her kicking and screaming to my car where I gagged and tied her up, I had to punish her for this deception, I mean, I couldn't take it on my conscience to know that I'd raised a racist, So, I pushed some zolpidem down that two faced little slut’s throat and dumped her in a black ghetto, I explained the situation to some of the brothers there and they seemed very eager to teach her a lesson.

So there you go, sometimes you've gotta be harsh with your kids if you want them to turn out as good honest people.
>>
>Louis CK, James Rolfe and a nigger walk into a bar
>they sit down. The bartender recognizes Louis
>"Louis CK? In my bar? Oh man I absolutely love your comedy! Big black dick right? hahahaha what can I get you??"
>meanwhile Louis can't stop looking at the black stud
>"Louis?"
>"oh yeah, sorry. do you have black cum"
>"what?"
>"i mean black coffee sorry. do you have black coffee?"
>"Oh yeah sure man of course"
>meanwhile James was about to go review the bar's toilet for his new youtube series, when suddenly a beautiful, gracious blonde girl comes in
>after a few minutes of looking at her, James takes the courage and approaches her
>"H-hi..I'm James...I was wondering if.."
>"...yes?" the girl asks, smiling, somewhat flattered
>James decides to just cut the crap, takes the girl by the hand, brings her to the nigger, introduces them and leaves
>initially confused, eventually they end up liking each other and leave the place together, which brings a big smile on James' face
>Louis, enraged, gets up, walks towards James and punches him right in the face
>"what the hell was that for??" asks the angry nerd
>"why did you do that you fucking asshole?"
>"what? are you some kind of racist?"
>"no you stupid fuck: WHO'S GONNA FUCK MY DAUGHTER NOW?"
>>
Seek mental health counseling op
>>
Louie just can't help himself

Da BBC is too strong!!
>>
Except for the fact that he makes an sjw mad every time he talks
>>
File: C02bKTiVIAAwPV3.jpg (24KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
C02bKTiVIAAwPV3.jpg
24KB, 400x422px
>>84033191
>>84033669
>>84033791
Wow, Louie's humor is nothing like this. Have you even seen his stand up?
>>
>>84033191
What actually happened to this guy? I remember him being somewhat funny around 2010 but things started to go downhill since then.
>>
>louis defence force

like clockwerk
>>
>>84033830
>>84034122
>>84034175
Hello newfriends first week here?
>>
>>84034230
nah most of the people here are just mad cause the joke is shite unless you actually use his style. otherwise, you're just cuckposting
>>
>>84033191
What does CK stand for?
>>
>>84034525
Caucasian Killer
>>
>>84034230
More like cuckwork
>>
>>84034387
Was there any week when this meme was funny?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.