[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: dracula-untold-poster.jpg (1MB, 2026x3000px) Image search: [Google]
dracula-untold-poster.jpg
1MB, 2026x3000px
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>84032581
ISLAMOPHOBIC
>>
>>84032581
Is the monster cinematic universe still on or did the mummy kill it? I actually really enjoyed this movie
>>
Just make Castlevania at this point
>>
>>84032581
i liked it. no need to apologize
>>
>>84032625
Most likely still on but this Dracula is no longer part of it despite being a better movie. It will probably also be the more profitable one kek
>>
>>84032625
It's still on only thanks to the fucking chinks and their inability to not watch the worst of the worst movies we put out.
>>
>>84032916
More percentage of Amerifats watch these garbage than chinese, and the domestic box office is more profiting than the foreign one, they are what keeping these movies afloat.
>>
>>84033037
But The Mummy bombed in the NA box office and has done incredibly well in China. It's made like 4 or 5 times in China what it's made over here.

Domestic means fucking nothing anymore.
>>
>>84032581
Neat little flick
>>
>>84033058
Even if only like 5% of the movie goers in China went to see that movie it'd still give a good number in the box office, but the studio takes a significantly low portion of the profit from the chinese cinemas compared to the domestic ones
>>
Really wish this was part of the Dark Universe.
>>
>>84033058

american studios only get 1/8th of the ticket in china and the chinese government usually holds onto that money for as long as possible to make interest off it before paying out
>>
>>84032581
They really fucked up by not having this in the cinematic universe, it's much better than the mummy. Very good looking flick.

>>84032625
It's probably still on, the next movie is 2 years out(bride of frankenstein) so a long time to go back to the drawing board on the script
>>
>>84032581
it was actually pretty entertaining.

decent acting from the main characters, good action, dracula had some cool abilities and the historical setting really worked.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.