[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Newman kidnap Elaine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 22123123121.jpg (33KB, 398x535px) Image search: [Google]
22123123121.jpg
33KB, 398x535px
If you think about it with your stupid faggot head it just makes sense:

1. He hates Jerry.
2. Jerry likes Elaine.
3. It would inflict torment on Jerry.
4. Newman likes Elaine.
5. Elaine doesn't like Newman.
6. Newman would get Elaine as his sexual trophy.

The writers really fucked up here. I don't think I can watch the show anymore.
>>
Because Newman at his most depraved was still a normie. This type of weirdo shit doesn't go through the heads of 99% of the population, regardless of what you read on 4chan. You should be medicated.
>>
>>84032617
You sound like a real piece of work
>>
post the rest of the images
>>
These Seinfeld posts are such try-hard fake deranged bullshit.
>>
Newman is just as epsilon as you and I.
Do it already.
>>
>>84032524
>implying Jerry would give a shit

The entire point of the show was that all the characters are vapid, self obsessed, narcissists who don't give a shit about anybody but themselves and their own superficial existence.
>>
>>84033461
wtf

ep·si·lon
The fifth letter of the Greek alphabet ( Ε, ε ), transliterated as ‘e.’.
>>
>>84034288
Fucking summer......
>>
>>84034288
read a book faggot
>>
Post the others
>>
>>84034652
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epsilon_(disambiguation)

learn to use words that make sense in context you absolute fucking retard
>>
>>84032524
i must have missed this episode
>>
>>84034842
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_New_World

normally I wouldnt respond, but I genuinely want to educate the young people.
How old are you anon? This is entry-tier literature, its really really mainstream
>>
>>84034885
I saw it, and it was good. Pushed boundaries of what could be shown on television. It was a bit disgusting seeing Newmann fully erect, but at least Elaine had a few tearful titjob scenes.
>>
>>84035033
I dropped out of school and never read that book and once I read the summary I didn't bother reading it. I'll probably survive without it for one more lifetime.
>>
>>84035038
>that scene when she is tied to the bed like that part in Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
>>
>>84035086
>lol books? I dont need no book lernin alls i need is movie teachins
>>
>>84035684
>yes goyim ensure you read all the books that everyone else was forced to read, a synopsis is not enough

you don't get to tell people how to live
>>
>>84036194
You're legitimately arguing against reading? I'm not even mad, just disappointed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.