[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this scene so memorable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (608KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
608KB, 1280x720px
Every day I will, not even realizing, reenact this entire scene just out of habit. Ill even do the fight scenes and the music. Its memorized in my head. Why? What is it about this scene?
>>
This scene is so wrong because the image is focused both on the forground and bouckground. It suppressed the depth between them. It makes it look like a very bad photoshop. I suppose both filmed this separately with green screens
>>
>>84032161
> the image is focused both on the forground and bouckground.
Why was this not a problem with Citizen Kane
>>
>>84032079
>In my point of view the Jedi are evil
>Then fuck off

What did George mean by this?
>>
>>84032161
Are you fucking retarded

It's just a deep depth of field you fucking ignorant retard
>>
>>84032161
I don't know how Lucas got so much attention, he can't direct shit, his films are full of freaking screen swipes, the most lazy and stupid way to take film to another scene. Only good thing he did was helping reestablish Kurosawa's career with Coppola.
>>
>>84032185
It depends on what you want to say with the scene.
>>
>>84032161
>the image is focused both on the forground and bouckground

Actually that's just your point of view. In actuality, the image is focused both on the high ground and the low ground.
>>
>>84032161
>This scene is so wrong because the image is focused both on the forground and bouckground.
Nothing wrong with that
>>
>>84032263
It's over, Anon.
>>
File: 1496460615408.jpg (57KB, 385x378px) Image search: [Google]
1496460615408.jpg
57KB, 385x378px
YOURE WITH HIM

YOU BROUGHT HIM HERE TO KILL ME
>>
File: Anniekin.png (453KB, 551x561px) Image search: [Google]
Anniekin.png
453KB, 551x561px
>>84032079
>>
>>84032301
He's not my friend.
>>
>>84032228
Why did he use a large depth of field, it's inappropriate
>>
File: IMG_9067.jpg (60KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9067.jpg
60KB, 599x600px
>>84032220
>yfw you realize it was actually a callback to Obi-Wan's cringe line from Return of the Jedi
Say it with me; Poetry
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.