[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (9KB, 700x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9KB, 700x449px
/tv/ edition
>>
>>84031728
Vietnam jungle
"It ain't me"
*It Ain't Me starts playing
>>
>>84031760
If ever there was a fpbp
This blows them all the Fuck out
/thread
>>
>>84031728
"for you"
small plane
"Party at the CIA"
>>
>>84031760
I can imagine it now. The climactic faceoff atop the letters of the phrase "It ain't me." As you stare down the hero you utter one cryptic statement: "Vietnam jungle." Then the final battle begins.
>>
File: impracticalpep2.png.jpg (88KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
impracticalpep2.png.jpg
88KB, 1200x600px
>>84031862
Fuckin Kek
>>
"I don't believe we've been introduced"
Top of a skyscraper
Sympathy for the Devil
>>
File: 1487855393733.png (561KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
1487855393733.png
561KB, 600x429px
>>84031862
holy shit
>>
>>84031728
"And now we reach the end of our our little drama. I imagine that even now, you still believe this story has a happy ending, that the valiant hero shall triumph, and you would be correct, for there has only ever been one righteous man in this contest: the man with the courage to see the world as it is, the resolve to reshape it to his vision, and the strength to sacrifice all that he ever was to become EEEEEVERYTHING."

Genetic Research Facility

Anything Hans Zimmerman wants to throw at it.
>>
>>84031728

"We can't all have nice things."
Earth's exosphere.
Muse- Butterflies and Hurricanes
>>
>>84031760
complete
fucking
retard
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.