[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am done with Doctor Who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 0

This weeks ep was so bad it killed it for me. So 1 druid gatekeeper can hold back one of these creatures alone, yet it can kill 5000 battle hardened soldiers? Really? And what were the writers thinking when it came to joining the two groups together? "oh i dunno put a fuckin ladder in there". REALLY? and how is a handful of druids and romans meant to fight off an entire army of these beasts when just 1 could kill 5k? Most retarded episode ever. Oh and of course the weekly 'bill as gay' scenes. No words. I'm out, thanks moffat.
>>
I almost dropped it at "don't be a robophobe". I really did drop it at "history's a whitewash". Then I learned about the Black Lesbian Pope...
>>
The druids have the special shiny thing, the Romans had no special shiny thing
>>
>>84031309
why is jill valentine sucking a zombie's cock?
>>
>>84031309
ive spent too much time on 4chan, i read that as Dear Redditor
>>
>>84031389
oh yeh i forgot about the strange red stone "they had to find more of" but never actually said hat it was. or where it came from, or why it hurt them. or how something that can kill 5 thousand warriors is hurt by light. what a god damn shit show
>>
I'd just like one episode that didn't debase itself for the leftist agenda, just one
>>
Remember when Doctor Who actually tried to teach kids about history
>>
Why stop now goy? You have waded through mountains of shit to watch this show and just now thought about being done with the it?
>>
me on the right
>>
>>84031890
Remember when the foe of the week was actually dangerous and the doctor didn't effortlessly know all the answers?
>>
>>84031935
exactly, smart people realized that doctor who was a show made for faggots decades ago
>>
>>84031309
watching this shit in the first place
KEK'd
the few eps I hear were good sure as fuck wont make up for the heaps of cringeworthy pathetic boring drivel
>>
>>84031309

You're out, yet there's a few episodes left which sound great from what we know, and then we've got another showrunner, okay...
>>
>>84031309

See you again next week. People usually always keep watching when they say they won't.
>>
>>84031890
1966?
>>
>>84031461
Thats my cock
>>
>>84031972
1973?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.