[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fargo Season 3 Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 6

File: varga.png (647KB, 1067x609px) Image search: [Google]
varga.png
647KB, 1067x609px
How will it end?
>>
>>84029054
I really hope that Varga turns out to be a fraud and dies violently.
>>
the women will defeat the men, it's pretty easy to predict nowadays
>>
>>84029098
why are we watching this propaganda drizzle?
>>
http://tvline.com/2017/06/16/quantico-season-3-spoilers-cast-changes-abc/

"My colleague Dave Nemetz scored an early peek at the Season 3 swan song and he filed this tease-y report: “To steal the title of a non-Coen brothers movie: There will be blood. Multiple characters won’t survive the action-packed finale, as Nikki Swango’s cat-and-mouse game with V.M. Varga comes to a violent (and unexpected) end. Karma plays a big role in the finale, too, catching up with a few key characters and delivering some very just desserts. And be sure to put your phone down and give your full attention to the final scene: It’s AMAZING.”

wrench will die :(
>>
Varga dies
Meemo dies
Emmett dies
Wrench dies
Gloria's jackass captain dies

Gloria will arrest Nikki and they'll have the traditional talk in the cop car.
>>
>>84029098
Peggy didn't beat anyone.
>>
File: 41474033859547.jpg (21KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
41474033859547.jpg
21KB, 400x386px
>>84029054
so cos of GRRL POWER Swango:

>is no longer mortally wounded
>knew where to intercept the truck
>knew what to look for
>apperently she had inside info on Vargas dealings with Stussy Ltd
>finds incriminating evidence, unencrypted and just laying about
>knew that the chinaman would be hidden with a scoped rifle
>her partner knew were he was
>come out ontop during the negotiation with Varga who is a international crime syndicate boss
>knew that Stussy Lots Ltd. were being audited
>knew who was doing the audit
>knew where to send the evidence that would tank Vargas whole operation
>>
>>84029054
Varga fucking MEW's pusy.
>>
>>84029859
>Peggy didn't beat anyone.
>who is dodd
>>
>>84029997
based pusy poster
>>
>>84029876
Hello speedwatcher
>>
>>84029876

the scene with the AC was supposed to establish she's a very street-smart girl and not some dumb bimbo who takes advantage of her probation officer,
>>
File: mew toes.webm (3MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
mew toes.webm
3MB, 960x960px
>>
>The papers sent in to the tax guy end up being the fakes Varga talked about and nothing comes of it in the end

>MEW and Wrench set up a final meet with Varga with plans to kill him

>Varga drops an anonymous tip to Gloria as to the whereabouts of this final exchange

>The fighting begins and Meemo dies

>Gloria and Winnie show up in the middle of the chaos and Winnie gets shot

>Yuri's death was a fake out by Varga(note the nurse that mentioned a russian guy having been in a toxic shock state like Sy) and he catches MEW and Wrench off guard killing them both

>Varga pins the entire event on Gloria being obsessed with a dead case and tracking down a couple of prison escapee's during a deal gone wrong resulting in the death of Winnie

>Gloria goes to jail and her last scene is walking up to her cell and the electric door not opening

>Varga's last scene is buying the house next to Sy's and introducing himself to Sy's wife

>Final scene is Emmit realizing he will never get out from under Varga and crying while visiting Comatose Sy

Who am I kidding? MEW and Gloria will effortlessly destroy Varga's entire team of assassins including Meemo and the tax man will uncover the whole operation, Emmit dies to redeem himself of course, also Gloria's meanie boss gets killed.
>>
Still need to know

What did Nikki see in the photo of Ray's corpse?
Who put the mustache on Emmit's face?
Who really killed Ennis Stussy?
>>
>>84030284
still doesnt make any sense how she had any knowledge about what Varga was doing
>>
>>84030041
Ok, she beat Dodd, a retarded man.
>>
>>84030364
Yuri's dead, dumb fuck. His arc ended when he saw the jews and Helga, he won't even be in episode 10. Probably won't even be mentioned.
>>
>>84030382
>What did Nikki see in the photo of Ray's corpse?
I think she saw something under the nightstand, probably the stamp that was framed, which would btfo the serial killer narrative

>Who put the mustache on Emmit's face?
Probably Mr Wrench sent by MEW as a form of psychological warfare to get him to confess, same with the pictures in his office

>Who really killed Ennis Stussy?
This one has been bothering me all season long. I think Maurice just used glue to keep him from screaming because he couldn't find any tape and got some in his nose by accident and he died. But the strange thing is that he acted like Ennis was already like that when he got there when he said "I think that old guy is dead"
>>
>>84030382
90% chance you never get answers to these on the show
>>
""
>>
>>84029098

Season 3 was redpilled af.

>white nuclear family has the happiest ending
>Krauts, a black guy, Indian and feminist woman were bad guys
>>
>>84029701
Sy will be ok right senpai?
>>
>>84031049
Why does everyone love Sy so much? he is the nice guy Minnesotan version of fucking Grima Wormtongue.
>>
>>84029876
retarded frogposter

neck yourself now
>>
>>84029054
why are his eating habits so strange /tv/ ?
>>
>>84029876
>>is no longer mortally wounded

Did you miss the massive timeskip?

>>knew where to intercept the truck

Did you miss the part where she and Ray followed them and found out about the trucks months before this? Did you miss the part where she joined forces with an incredibly skilled man who's job is to track people down and mess them up?

>knew what to look for
Documents and a laptop, that's what you look for

>>apperently she had inside info on Vargas dealings with Stussy Ltd

Where are you even getting this from?

>>finds incriminating evidence, unencrypted and just laying about

Not unimaginable to find some unencrypted incriminating evidence. Also, she was clearly bluffing about a lot of it.

>knew that the chinaman would be hidden with a scoped rifle
>her partner knew were he was

Dumb but you can write it off as Wrench's skills allowing him to analyze the location for such a tactical point.

>come out ontop during the negotiation with Varga who is a international crime syndicate boss

Well he had him beat, why wouldn't she come out on top?

Yet unclear.
>>
>>84031712
based off the scene where he says Sy's wife is fat and fat people have no impulse control and are untrustworthy I'm guessing he was fat when he was younger and people gave him a lot of shit for it so he started binging and purging and also self harming by picking his gums with that needle and never fixing his teeth.
>>
>>84030968
Lol
>>
>>84031867
Projecting much?
>>
i love the narrative of quantum mechanics and the nature of existence
does Varga truly love anything? it seems his only driving force is money, whereas the "good" characters have found their love in people. it'll be very interesting to see how the concept of love wraps this story up (finale is titled "Somebody To Love")
>>
>>84030364
But the preview seemed to imply the tax man worked for Varga?
>>
>>84034746
no, it's goldfarb.
>>
>>84034772
ahhh of course
>>
>>84029997
Behold, thy eyes land upon ye based poosey poster
>>
The final scene takes place in the bowling alley.

Varga, Nikki, Gloria, Meepo are there together.

Screenshot this
>>
time travel lmao
>>
>>84029054
our beautiful based powerful queens (quirky latina & witty mom & street smart feme) will slay the evil white meanies! YASSSS!!
but fret not white man! you are allowed to help your goddesses along the way, if you behave well: dont talk back (mute gentle giant), surrender to us (we will still divorce you tihi), bring us coffee (fat cowardly cop), be gay (awww what a cute couple you and your knew hubby are :)
>>
>>84029876
ur dumb
>>
>>84029876
Jesus christ with you people, every time a female character is good at something you start to cry about "hurr gurrl powrr propaganda".
Fuck off, you're no better than libshits crying about "muh diversity".
It must be sad to see politics everywhere.
>>
>>84034554
his driving force is fear, he needs money because he is scared.
>>
>>84035044
>white meanies!

>mongoloid and Kossack
>>
>>84030364
>>Yuri's death was a fake out by Varga(note the nurse that mentioned a russian guy having been in a toxic shock state like Sy) and he catches MEW and Wrench off guard killing them both
That was a reference to Litvenenko, the russian that Putin assassinated
>>
>>84035162
>>84034554
Varga is afraid, that duel with Nikki in the last episode was the first time he lost

He talks a big game but he's really just a pufferfish, appearing more dangerous than he really is.

Then again he's got nothing to lose anymore if the IRS received the taxes
>>
>>84029701
How could Wrench die if he's in seasons 1-2
>>
>>84035224
He's afraid of the poor forming a mob and seeking retribution against people like him, that's why he pretends to be a middle management type
>>
>>84035293
Season 3 takes place most recently..
>>
>>84035129
It's becoming apparent in every singe thing though.
>>
File: tenor.gif (1MB, 194x228px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 194x228px
>>84035293
>>
i really hope varga wins
>>
>>84035339
This shows structure was created 20 years ago with the movie and each season follows suit. Fuck off loser
>>
>>84035371
Fargo is all about poetic justice and karma. He's going to choke on his own vomit
>>
>>84035339
Somebody didn't see sicario
>>
>>84035414
>>84035488
why no powerful woman in season 2 then?
>>
>Implying New Chief won't be the one who takes down Varga.
>>
New chief is vargas boss. Screencap this
>>
I hope Varga wins, mainly to see what the fuck he's all about.
>>
>>84035504
>why no powerful woman in season 2 then?
Floyd Gerhardt - Leader of the crime syndicate
>>
>>84035504

>I didn't watch season 2

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>84036098
She jobbed so fucking hard it wasn't even funny.
>>
>>84029054

I just hope we'll see MEW's ass again
>>
>>84036348

How did she job? Her own son was fucking up things on purpose because he refused to let there be a deal, which then led to Hanzee getting fed up with the whole family on a whole and killing her.
>>
>>84036098
you mean the one who was in charge for two weeks and within those two weeks the entire syndicate fell apart?
>>
>>84036523
she literally did nothing
>>
>>84036564

I love how you niggers always tack on modifiers after the initial argument.

"How come they didn't do X?!"

"they did."

"Yeah well, they wore sneakers, not dress shoes."

Like fucking accept you were wrong.
>>
>>84036591

You're literally retarded, much like half this thread.
>>
>>84029876

I assumed Emmit gave the info to the IRS guy to fuck with Varga.
>>
File: lous wife.jpg (2MB, 3000x2249px) Image search: [Google]
lous wife.jpg
2MB, 3000x2249px
>>84036665
>like....ughhh....why do you disagree?? just accept it, youre wrong!!! ugh!!!
how about you kill yourself and then your entire family you fucking faggot, floyd and every other woman in the entirety of season 2 was intentionally written to fail horribly, except for betty, the dutiful, levelheaded housewife/mother, to keep in line with the themes of being wholesome, good, and traditional amidst a world gone to shit that were basically drilled into your fucking skull over the course of the whole season
>>
>>84035309
that was a great scene. he came across like some the horsemam of the financial apocalypse
>>
File: shiggy varga.jpg (86KB, 851x851px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy varga.jpg
86KB, 851x851px
>>84035309
>people actually think varga means any of the shit he says in his speeches to emmit, and not that they are just fancy words to manipulate emmit to do what he wants
hawley basically screams this at the audience in episode 8. use your brain. varga doesnt give a shit about any masses
>>
>>84036348
>>84036591
>>84036564
>>84036523
Her children were literally all retarded.
>>
>>84036862
if she had committed one way or the other from the very start she might have had a chance. if she had stood with Dodd from the start and cut all the KC people's heads of immediately (like she said Otto would have), she might have had a chance. Or if she committed to rolling over and surviving, she might have had a chance. As it happened she tried to do both, compromise, and it split the family and it all went to shit.

Dodd ruined everything, but she didnt handle it well, is the point
>>
>>84035309
>>84036822
>>84036859
Vargas speaks like a retarded altright cuck.

There's absolutely nothing of substance behind his speeches. He's a beta man's idea of Malvo.
>>
>>84036939
why do plebs bother with this show. it's not even that hard to understand, but their little brains must be working overtime every scene
>>
i missed the threads after episode 9

did everyone figure out that the widow was working for varga the entire time?
>>
If TV (and movie) tropes taught us anything, it's that the villain never goes down without a fight, or atleast go for one last attempt to inflict suffering to the (anti)hero.
With the documents already sent to the IRS, Nikki now has nothing to leverage against Varga, and when the proverbial IRS hammer goes down on him, then Varga will have all the reason to go full-on slaughter-mode vs Nikki and Wrench as revenge.
Which brings up the point: is Nikki really that confident (or stupid) into thinking that she and Wrench could outgun and outfight Varga and his men, so much so that she would deliberately throw away the only bargaining chip she has?
Hijacking a semi and outwitting a person in a negotiation is one thing; engaging in a gunfight vs someone who has far superior resources is another.
Which leads me among those who believe that it was actually Emmit who sent those documents to the IRS: in his last genuine act for redemption he unknowingly doomed Nikki by fucking up her masterplan; perhaps poetic justice for all her transgressions vs him in the first half of the season, especially the sex tape which led to Emmit's family wrongfully judging and abandoning him.

>>84036963
I mean, people here think that Yuri is still alive.
>>
>>84037050
Did anyone notice in Goldfarb's chat with Burgle, that she spoke just like Varga? From the pretentious quoting of idioms in foreign languages, to the way her eyes condescendingly anticipated Burgle's reactions, down to the way she methodically paced her sentences. Take another look at that scene and tell me she isn't the same person.
>>
>>84035603
50/50 he's the one working for Varga,
>>
>>84037175

way too obvious, it's the widow that's working for varga, her interrogation scene made it pretty clear.
>>
>>84037149
Are you literally quoting R E D D I T word for fucking word?
>>
Hawley is a cuck so of course MEW will win, even though she's a terrible person with blood on her hands
>>
>>84037508
i am the reddit
>>
>>84037149
she spoke like a high end snoot. she didnt quote idioms of foreign languages, only regular english phrases. she didnt start condescending in her talk with gloria, only after gloria said "sometimes it drizzles"

not the same person at all. maybe a little similar, but not the same
>>
>>84029054
that superimposed shot of Varga chewing over Emmit's scared face was revolting.
>>
>>84037698
You're a girl, aren't you?
Gf had the exact same reaction.
>>
>>84029054
Season 1 was great, and in my opinion season 2 was even greater, but i cant seem to really get into season 3
>>
>>84037733
no but I do hate watching people eat. I think eating is a disgusting act.
>>
>>84030364
>Varga and Sy's wife living next door
will they binge on cold cuts?
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.