[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still holds up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: twilight_zone_logo.jpg (56KB, 656x329px) Image search: [Google]
twilight_zone_logo.jpg
56KB, 656x329px
I started watching a while ago, and it's amazing how well it still holds up.
>>
A lot of it is only held back by the times, especially props and set pieces. The stories are still fucking good. This is a great series.
>>
>>84024711
Don't binge watch the twilight zone, each episode is individual and therefore needs time to sink in and be processed. Binge watching them doesn't allow you brain to fully comprehend the message of each episode
>>
>>84024756
Yup.
>>84024880
Oh, I'm not binge watching, I'm taking my time with it. One episode per day at most.
>>
mediocre show that normies watch because they want to feel obscure and sophisticated for watching some old black and white shit. in reality it's the most entry level garbage from that era. some episodes are decent but the show hasn't aged well at all. the acting is stiff and cheesy, the plots, while original at the time, are played out now and have been done better since then, and every twist you can see coming a mile away. and that's the good episodes. a lot of episodes are complete dogshit by any standard. and i have to mention that the special effects are absolutely laughable by today's standard. it's actually funny how fake and silly they look. at least there's some entertainment value in that.
>>
One for the angels is still my favorite episode. My grandpa was a salesman back in the day and he loved it.
>>
>>84024711
I want to watch Scully pee
Also I keep on rewatching this show
>>
>>84025071
I honestly can't remember very many episodes that employed elaborate special effects. They were smart about working within their budget.
>>
>>84025071
Like any anthology series, there's going to be some stinkers. I can't think of a better anthology show though. Also, what happened to that format? It seems like it disappeared after the 90s.
>>
>>84025210
Adding to this, I know that American Horror Story gets referred to as an anthology series but it's not the same as something like The Twilight Zone or Tales From the Crypt.
>>
>>84025265
isnt black mirror an anthology? i havnt watched it so i donno but i think i heard it was
>>
>>84025321
You're right, it is. I haven't seen it either but I've heard good things.
>>
>>84025210
Tales from the Darkside is unequivocally better.
>>
If I were Tooms I would just work in a slaughterhouse and get some livers that way, and use my unique mutation to follow Scully throughout her day and watch her pee through bathroom vents.
>>
>>84025071
>Tales from the Darkside
>everything I don't like is normie bullshit
>mein superior /co/ntrarian taste

t.Pleb
>>
Anybody ever ride the Tower of Terror at MGM studios Florida?

I was 10 when I rode it. Blew my mind.
>>
>>84025389
Compared to Twilight Zone? Nah. It had some good episodes though. Loved the intro too. I'd say it was better than Tales From the Crypt.
>>
>>84025071
we should just exterminate everyone under the age of 25 and try again
>>
>>84024711
The Twilight Zone is the best TV show ever produced!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>84025455
>MGM studios Florida

You're thinking of Disney-MGM, now Disney's Hollywood Studios. It was a good ride.
>>
literally my favorite tv show. i watch syfy's new years marathon every year
>>
If I were ayyliens I would give back Mulder's sister to him and obduct Scully to watch her pee while probe in her pusy
>>
>>84025071
A massively influential show cited by top filmmakers, yet 4cucks are dissatisfied
>>
You guys missed the waifu episode with Robert Duvall we watched on the sleepsnug stream
>>
A World of Difference is my favorite episode.
>>
>>84026700
I'll continue to miss, untermensch.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.