[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt heroes who were actually villains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (79KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
79KB, 1440x1080px
itt heroes who were actually villains
>>
How was sobotka a villain?
>>
One man
One vote
>>
>>84023857
Rewatch S2.
>>
>>84023857
I mean he was a corrupt union guy
>>
>>84023829
I'm pretty sure he's a villain who was actually a hero.
>>
>>84023901
>>84023894
That was bad but villain isn't the right word. The guy was trying to help
>>
>>84023829
You're more like me than you know. You're a Sobotka!
>>
>ITT Characters who literally and unironically did nothing wrong.

One of my favorite lines was
>You're a Sobotka, Ziggy.
>Fucked is what I am.
>>
Nelson mandela
>>
>>84023829
HE DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE GIRLS IN THAT CAN!
>>
>andy belleflour
>villain
>>
File: 296458311.jpg (15KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
296458311.jpg
15KB, 400x299px
ITT: villains who were actually just retarded
>>
>>84023967
The point of his character is that he is middle management, meaning he gets shit on from the top and the bottom. He is feeling enormous pressure to be the man of his people but he also wants to keep lining his own pockets. One of my favorite scenes is when he is at the union hall late in the season and makes a quick arrangement with some guy to get his shift, but he still would get paid. It reallyshowed that even with all the stuff coming out about how corrupt he was , or how troubled his home life was getting, that he still had that respect.
>>
>>84024067
Reminder that Ziggy was the only guy on the docks who was good with computers and probably would have done well with a college education but his family didn't give a shit about him and treated him like an outsider.
>>
>>84024067
/tv/: the character
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.