[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

get it straight people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: dumb action.jpg (268KB, 897x880px) Image search: [Google]
dumb action.jpg
268KB, 897x880px
get it straight people
>>
>>84023767
t. Nigger dyke
>>
>>84023767
>visually fresh and stimulating
https://youtu.be/GsrCkuXZC70

This is "Bryan Mills Jumps A Fence" tier.
>>
>>84023961
Well faggot the poster is for retribution not the final chapter, which is offensive to the concept of film editing
>>
>>84024093
Alright, on that we can agree.

I still think that John Wick had some legit kino shots in it and it's overall better constructed than the Resident Evil films but I haven't seen them all so what do I know
>>
Official resident evil list

2 > 1 > 4 > 3 > 5 > 6
>>
>>84023961
As opposed to JW just aping the last decade of gritty arthouse...

RE and its unmitigated video game excess is a breath of fresh air.

It got me to thinking how Half-Life and half a dozen other video game franchises could be adapted mind-blowingly impressively... if people would just be brave enough to abandon all film convention.
>>
>>84024301
1>3>2>4>5>6
>>
>>84024301
4>5>1>3>2>6
>>
>>84024252
>that bottom pic
you sly devil
>>
>>84023767
I saw John Wick Chapter 2 the other night and I found the first very mediocre but fucking loved the sequel
>>
>>84024301
>>84024489
>4 before 3
What the fuck is your problem? How can someone have such shit taste?

The opening of 4 is so fucking bad with its over the top slow motion and the end fight scene again with over the top slow motion!

3rd movie is miles better
>>
>>84025567
Sorry nemesis was just too cheesy for me.

The slow motion (and reverse slow motion in 5) crap is forgivable because it was so flagrantly overdone - it jumps straight into so bad it's good territory.
>>
>>84025708
I will say though the custom firearms work in 3 by the prop team was pretty neat.
>>
>>84024845
Legit I actually thought that was a screengrab from a JW2 trailer when it came out, before I heard about all that shit.
>>
I will enjoy both movies and there is nothing you can do about ir op
>>
the only part of john wick 2 i legitimately hated was that shootout scene at the train station
>>
>>84024435
>video game excess
If you're looking for that Hardcore Henry does it WAY better
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.