[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Jason_x.jpg (51KB, 309x450px) Image search: [Google]
Jason_x.jpg
51KB, 309x450px
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING
>>
they were thinking that the cast and crew of Andromdea could slap together a cheaply made movie
>>
>>84023090
Please be patient I have autism team
>>
>>84023052
make a fun sci/fi Friday the 13th that was never intended to be taken seriously but because its a slasher movie people did
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF629C5WRqU
>>
>>84023127
We can agree jason goes to hell was bad though right anon
>>
>>84023169
yeah that sucked
>>
>>84023208
I wanted to like it but it was just.... Terrible in every way possible
>>
>>84023052
All Friday The 13th movies are terrible, some are shittier than other but at the end they are all shit

So I don't know what makes one more shitty than the other, is it boredom or what?
>>
>>84023586
They are fun and overall so bad they are funny. Its just a...well certain taste
>>
>>84023586
Depends on the director. For example, part 6 is generally the fan favorite because there was genuine effort put into it.
>>
>>84023700
>all those Frankenstein references in part 6
Arguably the best film, 4 and 7 are up there though.
>>
>>84023700
Wait no part 5 is best. Part 6 ruined the series by decanonizing it and not making Tommy the future killer. It would be badass to watch Tommy go full serial killer and become what he fears
>>
>>84023778
Part 5 was sleazy crap and had a bunch of boring, uncreative kills despite the high body count.
>>
>>84023691
>>84023700
Yeah, I'm not saying I don't enjoy them but they are pretty bad, and I did really liked part 6, I went on a marathon of those movie and that was the one that I had most fun with

But what I really don't know is what makes one more shitty than the rest, maybe it is that the movie is so bad that that it's not fun in any way? Because the appeal of the movies is that they are cheesy as hell with some blood in it
>>
>>84023810
>part 5
>Jason isn't even in it except except flashbacks and hallucinations
No.
>>
>>84023810
Thats because he wasnt Jason you dunce, it was that cop. Its an interesting ending, and an even more satisfying twist. Fuck the part 6 guy for ruining tommy and the series. Because of him we got Jason saves Manhattan

Also part 5 killed the fat kid and was sooo fucking funny
>>
>>84023860
They are cheesy and terrible. It's enjoyable so thats why people like it and slashers in general
>>
Part 6>Part 7>Part 4>Part 8>Part 1>Part 2>Part 3>Part 5>JGTH:TFF>Jason X
>>
>>84023860
Part 5 sucks because it didn't have the same appeal as the others. It felt mean spirited and for the only time in the series, hard drug use was shown instead of the more innocent pot smoking of the others. It's not surprising that behind the scenes stories have reported rampant cocaine use on that set.
>>
>>84023930
Jason saves Manhattan is the worst piece of shit ever. Jason X is the best and part 5 is the second and part 3 is the third
>>
>>84023938
Part 5 is best you fucking nigger loving jew
>>
>>84024010
Quality post, anon. Glad you're here.
>>
>>84024037
Wow another shareblue
>>
>>84023778
Tommy becoming the new Jason was a retarded idea that part 6 rightfully retconned.
>>
>>84024134
This.
>>
>>84024134
BULL FUCKING SHIT. YOU ARE SUCH A RETARD
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.