[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /tv/'s favorite Studio Ghibli film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: totoro4-1-1600x900-c-default.jpg (180KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
totoro4-1-1600x900-c-default.jpg
180KB, 1600x900px
What is /tv/'s favorite Studio Ghibli film?
>>
>>84022363
Personally, Ponyo. Castle in the Sky is up there too.
>>
File: country roads.gif (495KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
country roads.gif
495KB, 500x269px
>>84022363

My top 3 are Whisper of the Heart, The Tale of the Princess Kaguya, and Spirited Away. It's difficult to choose between them.
>>
Mine are Kikis and Porco Rosso
>>
Probably different ones for different feelings, I couldn't really compare Grave of the Fireflies and Kiki's Delivery Service like I couldn't Forrest Gump and Beowulf, even though they're by the same director.

Overall I enjoy Porco Rosso and Princess Monoke the most, I can watch those films any day.
>>
i coulda watch princess monoke right now
i watched totoro like 100 times when i was little
but spirited away is 10/10
>>
My Neighbor Totoro, I can't take my nostalgia goggles off for this one. This movie MADE my childhood.

Non-Miyazaki, probably The Tale of Princess Kaguya. Absolutely beautiful film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Li_V5CUXo
>>
>Studio meme
Fuck off with your weeaboo trash back to >>>/a/utism
>>
I was born in 85 and watched Warriors of the Wind all the time on beta. I watched the "correct" Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind as an adult and I have to say it's one of my favorites. I was not impressed with Castle in the Sky or The Wind Rises.
>>
>>84022363
Howl's Moving Castle, very underrated
>>
>>84023569
I can't believe how hard they fucked up with Warriors of the Wind. It didn't even fucking make sense.
It kinda shows how little western publishers think of their audience.
>>
File: 3657.jpg (27KB, 460x282px) Image search: [Google]
3657.jpg
27KB, 460x282px
>>84022363
>yfw there still isn't a successor to Studio Ghibli
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.