[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Clint Howard is a good uncle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Do you think Clint Howard is a good uncle?
>>
>>84021933
What he did to BDH at such a young age is sick and hot!
>>
>>84021933
I bet he gives the best bouncy lap pony rides.
>>
>>84022471
My niece likes me to bounce her up and down on my knee. Sometimes, she'll start moaning and grinding herself against me. It's really awkward because I don't know what to do.
>>
BDH probably sees him as her crazy uncle, just like we see him as the crazy uncle of hollywood.
>>
>>84022558
I'll tell you what to do. You turn yourself in to the police, you sick pedo
>>
File: Untitled23.png (694KB, 807x800px)
Untitled23.png
694KB, 807x800px
>>84021933
>tfw Clint Howard came to career day at my elementary school one year
>didn't talk about how to get into acting, just talked about how much he loved his job (his favorite he was in is Apollo 13)
He was a genuinely nice guy, and I always feel sad that the guys from the air force got more attention from my classmates than he did
>>
>>84022705
Career day? Was he related to someone you went to school with?
>>
>>84022753

Never really thought about it, but probably. this was 2001, so I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, which if it was during 3rd grade, it'd make more sense that the AF guys got all the attention being post-9/11 and all
>>
>>84022795
>>84022753

and I'm saying it was 2001 because I remember everyone asking Clint about the Grinch and Jim Carrey
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.