[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High Planes Drifter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 188x268px
Favourite part of HPD?
Also general discussion of movie.

>rape scenes don't count due to overwhelming support.
>>
>>84020262
rob ager does a great vid on hpd.
i like the intro scene when he kinda drifts thru the ether (heatwave) from the desert and into the town.
fucking great movie, op.
>>
File: IMG_0693.png (316KB, 376x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0693.png
316KB, 376x426px
>>84020262
When he makes Mordecai the Mayor and the Sheriff.
>>
>>84020262
This crowd is too young to appreciate this film. They think Clint is the gripey guy from Grand Torino. About as far back as they go.
>>
>>84020790just gatta bring it into a new generation
>>
[>fucks barkeeps wife]
>>
>>84020262
Baddie gets whipped to death.
https://youtu.be/Zd17-69y_i8?t=1m47s
>>
protip: the stranger was the spirit manifest of the slain marshall who was brutally whipped to death
>>
File: 1481835317774.jpg (49KB, 337x287px) Image search: [Google]
1481835317774.jpg
49KB, 337x287px
>>84020262
>the part where he's taking a bath after said rape and Mordecai jokes about how the only reason she tried to kill him is because he didn't go back for more
>the part when he has the spics tear down that guys shed or whatever it was then invites them to the "picnic"
>when he btfo of the preacher after he starts ranting at him about how he's making a bunch of people homeless then tells the preacher to be a good christian and house them in the church
>that scene where the little indian kid wants candy and the grandfather of the kid wants blankets/supplies because the shop keep is an asshole
>>
>>84022400
I do wonder though why only Mordecai recognized him and why the Carlisle brothers recognized him as they died.

I haven't watched Pale Rider or the Eastwood movies about fighting monkeys or whatever. Where Eagles Dare is underrated and his highest on screen kill count.
>>
>>84022532
Its cause Mordecai sees everything from his little hide away so he would have seen the drifter crawl away or some shit
>>
>>84020262
i think this and thunderbolt and lightfoot are the most underrated movies clint stars in.
>>
>>84022734
Who or what did they bury?
>>
>>84022737
Thunderbolt and Lightfoot is my favorite.

>them feels
>>
>>84020262
>You know, you're gonna look awfully silly with that knife sticking up your ass
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.