[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that /tv/ still thinks this movie had a plothole ending.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (167KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
167KB, 260x384px
The insinuation obviously being they are incorrect.
>>
Vince Vaughn is responsible for literally every single death in that movie.
>>
are you talking about how hammond got to them at the same time they were running out the building? what is he? psychic?
>>
>>84016668
1 > 2 >> 3 > CARNOSAUR >>> 4
>>
>>84016668
But, how did everyone die on the ship if the t-rex hadn't escaped?
>>
Jurassic Park 3 is a good movie if you ignore TLW.
>>
File: 1476798413805.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476798413805.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>>84016751
I'm so glad you asked.

>T-Rex is safely locked up in the cargo hold, and sedated
>Baby T-Rex is in Jurassic Park San Diego
>Boat is presumably deserted, and yet, they are all dead.

Who killed them? Well, you know what they say, to understand the future, you have to go back in time. Isn't it odd how the hand was bitten off and holding onto the steering wheel? And the body holding the hold controls? We've seen that before, somewhere.

Ellie Sattler, when she was going to restore power in the first one, a severed arm falls onto her, giving her a false sense of security. The raptors were always able to set traps with bodies, that wasn't something they just learned in the third one. In fact, their traps were more subtle in the beginning. The raptors actually had an understanding of human psychology, that they could manipulate Ellie, and now in the second movie, guide Malcom's attention to the bridge of the ship.

They knew humans would go for the bodies and the odd placement of limbs would unsettle them and cause them to think irrationally. They wanted that hold door open. But they couldn't do it themselves.

1) The T-Rex getting released at sea wouldn't work it would rock the boat and likely end up drowning.

2)The goal of the raptors is to evade detection. They could open doors themselves, of course, but they need a distraction to escape.

3) Plus the humans opening the door served as bait for the T-Rex. If Raptors opened the hold door, the T-Rex would immediately go after them.

So their plan was to get all the heat away from the boat with the T-Rex and they can escape onto mainland in the meantime. And it worked. Clever plan, took me decades to decode it, but once I saw that severed arm in Jurassic Park 1, it all suddenly made sense. gg raptors but the jig is up.
>>
>>84016751
dino magic
>>
>>84016751
It was supposed to be implied that a pack of raptors got onboard but for some reason they completely cut that out of the movie
>>
File: 1496404606518.gif (2MB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
1496404606518.gif
2MB, 500x277px
>>84016705
>>
Are you talking about the fact that somehow the T-Rex killed all the people on the boat and then went back to hide underneath?

That's because they were originally supposed to be Raptors onboard as well but for some reason they cut that out and said stupid goyim will never notice or care
>>
>>84016705
What's your point in saying that?
>>
File: digitla.jpg (29KB, 720x447px) Image search: [Google]
digitla.jpg
29KB, 720x447px
>>84016903
>>84016857
If I mimicked your weakwilled thought processes and gave up so easily, writing off things I don't understand as plotholes, I would never have solved it.

The truth is only available for those who seek it. And closing yourself off in this insular mentality of never endeavoring to discover anything isn't a sign of intellect, it's just the opposite. Pure stagnation. You will never advance.
>>
>>84016668
watched this again last weekend.
alot of the characters in this film are incredibly stupid and annoying.
and yes the ending doesn't make much sense,
you know what i wanna know?
how did the t-rex escape when you see him being transported off the island in that giant metal mesh, with zero ability to move.
>>
>>84016989
>mesh
It's called a cage, and what makes you think the T-Rex was kept in that cage when they got it on the boat?
>>
>>84016989
He was hit by 2 tranquilizer darts that guarenteed a massive dosage, so the bars themselves didn't have to be that strong because what was holding him down was the serum derived from venomous cone snails. They thought the Rex was gonna enter cardiac arrest so they injected it with a load of adrenaline or something
>>
I have yet to see the newer one, but man JP 1-3 is some awful shit now. I get why people were in awe of it back at release, but now its just campy horseshit with dumb horror movie-like ideas
>>
>>84017022
oh sorry, i presumed that would have been the least retarded way to go about it.
>>
>>84016815
i read all of that.
>>
>>84017256
You're so kind.
>>
File: 194.jpg (15KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
194.jpg
15KB, 300x100px
>>84017150
>>
>>84016815
I like the way you write and your picture is cute so I'm going to pretend that you're a girl
>>
File: cats2.jpg (79KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
cats2.jpg
79KB, 500x517px
>>84018144
>>
>>84016668
did you just watch it on FX too op?
>>
>>84018496
I don't have a television subscription.
>>
File: lost_world_delete_scene.jpg (83KB, 600x472px) Image search: [Google]
lost_world_delete_scene.jpg
83KB, 600x472px
A larger portion of the movie would take place in the city. All kinds of dinos would swarm San Diego. The crew was killed by raptors.

However it was too expensive to shot it all so they removed everything but the T-Rex.
>>
>>84018754
sorry mister only evidence counts not speculation
>>
>>84016668
This franchise has one of tje best logo design ive ever seen.
>>
>>84016710
no, that's the first one.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.