[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't they just be friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 59.jpg (67KB, 1022x674px) Image search: [Google]
59.jpg
67KB, 1022x674px
Why can't they just be friends?
>>
Because Lynch is a monster who murdered his best friend, raped his daughter, made a TV show about it and keeps getting away with it because he has a legendary reputation. Little Mike put his reputation on the line to expose him and Lynch killed his career over it.
>>
>>84016555
Because the ugly retarded manlet is a /pol/tard
>>
>>84017551
REPLACED
BY
A
FUCKING
TREE
>>
>>84017551
t. The Arm
>>
>>84018308
I am the arm

And I sound like this

>reeeeeeeee gib role
>>
Mike has major personal problems. He accused Lynch of things that make a reconciliation unlikely.
>>
>>84018600
Why would you want to reconcile with a man who definitely did not do the things Lynch definitely did not do?
>>
>>84017551

What is more likely that the little man thought he was one of the iconic parts of TP (true) and wanted mad cash to appear in the new season.

After telling him that's totally unreasonable he likely flipped out and started running his mouth and they asked him to leave.

And now he's a fucking tree with a tumor.
>>
>>84016555
Is that the kid from The Middle?
>>
>>84016555

Because David Lynch casually suggested genetic screw-ups like Michael should be euthanized while drunk one time and that upset Michael a lot since on some level he knows it's true.
>>
>>84018937
David Lynch doesn't drink alcohol. He only drinks coffee.
>>
>>84018976
his demons come out when he drinks
>>
File: C_2_foto_243164_image.jpg (80KB, 846x463px) Image search: [Google]
C_2_foto_243164_image.jpg
80KB, 846x463px
>>84018829
i think scooby doo got to his head
>>
>>84018976

Who told you that, David Lynch?
>>
>>84018937
I'd love to know the source for this.
>>
>>84019105
It's a lie. Lynch gave up drugs and alcohol when he started transcendental meditation which was around the time he was making Eraserhead.
>>
>>84019169
he didn't give up booze until like 2000
>>
>>84019253
Source?
>>
>>84019169

Who told you that, David Lynch?
>>
>>84019310
transcendental med is like some strange hollywood cult

he and heather gram are in it

you can kind of tell what drugs a person was on by how they direct

stuff like inland empire was 100% sober

and when he was doing his cartoon shorts that was him starting to drink heavy coffee

also
>polacks
>giving up booze
>>
>>84019310
It's another lie. I bought Eraserhead from his website back in 2006 and on the DVD there's a two or three hour video of him telling stories and answering questions.
>>
>>84019402
>lynch
>polack
hes anglo through and through
>>
Would anyone actually be surprised if MJA was telling the truth? I mean, Lynch is pretty obviously fucked in the head.
>>
>>84019514
I'd be extremely surprised. MJA was more than happy to stay quiet about Lynch's heinous crimes until his pay dispute.
>>
>>84019514
Lynch isn't fucked in the head at all. I don't see what basis you have for that. He's a surrealist who found a way into the film industry. His personal life seems pretty bourgeois.
>>
>>84019694

Normies and autists can't into basic art concepts.
Anything even remotely unusual gets placed on a "10 most weird movies of all time!!"
>>
>>84019694
I'm sorry, but you have to be at least moderately fucked to produce the kind of films that Lynch has, and it has nothing to do with surrealism. His obsession with violence, rape, and all things grotesque isn't normal.
>>
>>84019694
hes not even that surreal its the way he behaves im sure that poster is referring to
>>
>>84019514
The only fucked-up thing I've heard about David Lynch is that he went to the same Bob's Big Boy and ordered a chocolate milkshake every day for seven years.
>>
I CAN NOT BE FRIENDS WITH THAT JEW GAY NIGGER LOVER AND CHILDFUCKER
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.