[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did she have to die? What did Ned do to deserve this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Maude Flanders.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Maude Flanders.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
Why did she have to die?
What did Ned do to deserve this?
>>
>>84016270
Her VA was a bitch.
>>
>>84016270

Allah is displease by his continued infatuation with the Satanic cult of Christianity and is warning him of the fires to come.
>>
File: Goodbye_Mrs._Krabappel.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye_Mrs._Krabappel.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>people vote for him to end up with Edna
>actually go with it
>her voice actor dies
>through no fault of his own, Ned has two dead wives
>>
>>84016280
>Her VA was a bitch.
more like the show's producers were just extremely Jewish.

she voiced like 5 characters and wanted a raise from $2000 an episode to ~$6000 an episode because she was flying out from Colorado to LA to record her lines every time, and this was back when the Simpsons was at peak popularity.

Bazinga man from The Big Bang Theory gets paid $1 million an episode.
>>
>>84016351
Is this why they killed off maude?
>>
>>84016351
I fucking hate the kikes so much
>>
>>84016351
She should have moved to LA then, her fault.
>>
>>84016349

Tress McNeille does the voice of his Vegas Wife and she's getting on a bit too.
>>
>>84016380
yep. They just fired her and hired someone else to voice the other characters she did (Mrs Hoover and Milhouse's mom were among them IIRC). Then like two seasons later they re-hired her anyway and fired her replacement

>>84016390
I think she did live in LA but she moved to Colorado around that time because he husband grew up there and he was starting their own recording studio business there. She didn't have a problem with the hassle of flying out there every week but it was too expensive for just $2000 an episode
>>
>>84016351
Fucking jews every time
>>
>>84016351
>$2000 an episode to ~$6000
asking for triple your salary is pretty fucking stupid
>>
>>84016536
This, she should have just asked for enough to cover her flights.
>>
>>84016484
>Then like two seasons later they re-hired her anyway and fired her replacement
This has always been my favorite part of this story.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.