[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Kids in the Hall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: thekidsinthehall.jpg (81KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
thekidsinthehall.jpg
81KB, 960x540px
thoughts on these guys?
>>
i was thinking about it a while ago and looking back it was pretty gay
>>
>>84016086
Scott Thompson is the funniest gay man on the planet.
>>
I need to re-watch this series. This and X-Files used to be my Friday nights.
>>
>>84017158
>watching a tv show used to be what you looked forward to all week
Jesus. I'm 22. I just graduated from college. I've been a pretty typical 4chan introvert, but now that I've realized what I've been doing, I'm freaking out. I've wasted my life on the internet, media, and meaningless bullshit. I didn't form a series of strong relationships. I didn't have any memorable experiences. I haven't even felt a strong emotion---other than suicidal depression---since I was a kid. Last year I lucked into knowing a guy from work. I hung out with him and his friends once or twice a week only for a little bit. And even though they were "normies", it was the best time I've had in years. Now that I've seen what life can be like, there is no remaining this way. I've given away too many years to this bullshit. It is much healthier to go out and do shit with real people. When you are older, you are never going to think to yourself: "Why didn't I spend more time on 4chan?" This has been a painful and pitiful existence these past few years. I am doing everything possible to change that. I want to have memories that are more meaningful than a watching a retarded 90s Canadian sketch show all by myself. Thank you reminding me to stay off 4chan as much as possible.
>>
>>84017414
Come back to me when you're 29 and all your optimism of a potential future has slowly deteriorated
>>
>>84017414
Just get drunk, you fucking crybaby
>>
>>84016086
they're pretty gay
>>
>>84016086
I WANT YOU INSIDE ME
>>
>>84016086
It was pretty gay, but at least it was funny.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.