[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Action Kini

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: url.jpg (121KB, 719x1080px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
121KB, 719x1080px
I just came across this on demand without having even have heard of it. I'm really critical of action movies using ridiculous tactics/weapons. after doing ten years in the military I'm a complete fucking autist about it.

This absolutely was an awesome movie, they used weapons correctly, their equipment loadouts matched the weapons, tactics used were on par. You can tell whoever they used for consultants and props actually gave a fuck.

It's an end of the world type scenario wth infected humans hunting the non infected.

It's low budget but the production was exceptional and the action scenes very well done. I never post shit but definitely a fun movie I thought I'd share with my fellow tv faggots.
>>
>>84015611
Action kini?
Lmfao
a new genre is born
>>
>>84015611

Yeah it was pretty great, watch stake land and stake land 2, they're also on netflix and better
>>
>>84015770
Just watched stakeland 2. Was surprised when i saw part 2 on Netflix, hadn't expected them to make it.
>>
>>84015611
i watched it too and was surprise how well the action was shoot.
>>
>>84015820

yeah same, i'm surprised about both daylights end and stake land - literally never heard of them before, assumed they were indie shit and that I would shut it off after a few minutes
>>
>>84015820
>>84015909
how do the stakeland movies compare in quality to daylights end.
>>
>>84015909
My exact thoughts. I'm visiting my parents out of state and showed my dad what on demand was(he has directv since the 90s and didn't even know about it).

I expected a b movie shit show or hipster laden bs. Pleasantly surprised by how well done it was.
>>
>>84015611
Tell me about kini
>>
>>84016028
If you're looking for real world tactics, movement, equipment, and weaponry daylights end hands down. The story is meh but its good enough for what it is. Production value seems about the same and I think stakeland has a bit better storyline but not by much.
>>
>>84016028

not as much raw action as daylights end but probably a better story line, though daylights end was pretty decent - especially how they didn't fuck up the ending by making everyone live happily ever after

i was looking for other movies the other day on netflix and it appeared to me though little and shit of a selection they have. It's like a multi billion dollar corporation and for canada (not sure if US is different) they have like 15 horror movies when you lay it all out, and most of them are shit.
>>
My dad is an ex ranger and has kept that mentality with staying up with survival/ shooting. I guess the Russian dude in the movie is an ex speznats operator he recognized from YouTube videos about the ak platform. I'm assuming he is the reason the action scenes are that well done.
>>
>>84016175
Was is Sonny Puzikas?
>>
>>84016365
Yeah, that's him.
>>
>>84015611
Just starting watching it.
Not a bad call OP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.