[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking about shitposting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: SSG Barnes.jpg (26KB, 650x349px) Image search: [Google]
SSG Barnes.jpg
26KB, 650x349px
Y'all experts?
Y'all know about shitposting? I'd like to hear about it, eunuchs.
Why do you post this shit? Fawning over bitches threads, pedo bullshit, racebaiting and SJW horsehit? So as to escape from reality?
Me, I don't need that shit. I am reality.
There's the way it ought to be. And there's the way it is.
Moot was full of shit. Moot was a crusader. Now, I got no fight with any mod who does what he's supposed to, but when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, WE break down. And I ain't gonna allow that in any of you. Not one.
Y'all love Moot? Oh, you wanna kick ass? Yeah. Well, here I am, all by my lonesome, and ain't nobody gonna know. All you /tv/ faggots against me. Troll me.
/spit
I shit on all of you.
>>
>>84012926
I just hate people. I come here to remind myself how much shitty you all are.
>>
lmao that movie is such a piece of shit
>>
>>84012926
Barnes got what he deserved, right?
>>
File: 1496324385720.png (648KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1496324385720.png
648KB, 667x670px
>>84012926
go kill s'more gooks.. its totes gunns make up for your wife running off with Jim dood
>>
OP is a fag! I say we frag that fucker. Tonight!
>>
>>84012926
Platoon is the greatest Vietnam war movie and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>84015007
Having every single negative stereo-type about the Vietnam War in one film, no matter the extreme unlikeliness that one platoon experienced them all, is just yearning for attention.

Oliver Stone's one saving grace is that he actually served in Vietnam. Though his view of the conflict is entirely negative,something I haven't experienced with most Vietnam Veterans, and met my share in the VA/VFW.

Oliver Stone has made a career out of baiting audiences into emotive and subjective connections in his films, not always supported by objective reality.

He is the worst sort of attention whore, one who actively misguides his audience into believing narratives not supported by known reality.
>>
File: You_Doodle+_2017-06-17T23_37_05Z.jpg (623KB, 1140x602px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle+_2017-06-17T23_37_05Z.jpg
623KB, 1140x602px
>>84015007
>>
>>84015324
The one thing the film did get right was the little details of a day in life. Like the way people talked on the trail, dealing with shit like ants, and especially the way the black guys talked. But once you got to a scene with story in it, it was just like you say.
>>
>>84012926
I hope Trump sends us back into Vietnam. I want to kill some gooks. Let's bomb those commie bastards back into the stone age.
>>
>>84015324
What negative sterotypes? Barnes did nothing wrong.
>>
>>84016212
We can do that right here in the U.S.. No need to fly all the way to Vietnam.
>>
File: banned for nixon.png (135KB, 874x795px) Image search: [Google]
banned for nixon.png
135KB, 874x795px
>>84016212
>>
This movie was a fucking soap opera
>>
>>84015007
Platoon is good but Apocalypse Now is on a whole other level of vietnam movies. Much better.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.