[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did it have to end so dumb?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 98133520170324100133[1].jpg (33KB, 634x291px) Image search: [Google]
98133520170324100133[1].jpg
33KB, 634x291px
Why did it have to end so dumb?
>>
At the end when we see the both capsules next to each other I thought to myself "they're not actually gonna pull the old switcharoo, are they?" and then they did. They went all out.
I ended up enjoying it for how crazy it was.
>>
>implying it wasn't required for it to end with calvin somehow getting to earth

anything else just would have been an anti-climactic snoozefest
>>
They couldn't just freeze it to death? Why it didn't froze outside the ISS?
>>
underrated flick
>>
>>84012535
was it good otherwise?
>>
>>84012924
Yeah, it was good for the most part, but the last 20 minutes are pretty bad.
>>
>Jake Gyllenhaal half-consumed by jizz-squid yelling at Chinese fishermen
It was comedy gold.
>>
>>84012535

Ending was obvious as fuck. Deaths were pretty kino.
7/10. Could have been loads better.
>>
>>84012535
Because all the shitty "horror" movies end like the Goosebumps episodes
>>
>>84012799
My ideal ending would have been that the crew finds a way to kill Calvin and there's a big "we're all safe" moment. Then the one bitch reveals her final firewall and they are pushed out into space by base control who believe Calvin is still alive because communications are down.
>>
>>84014804
Pure kino
>>
>entire movie revolves around creating safety nets and preventing doomsday situations for dealing with extraterrestrial life
>literally every defensive mechanisms created is completely ignored by the astronauts, who most likely have been trained and prepped for years.

This bugged me so much during this movie, also the ending was too obvious to hold any suspense
>>
>>84012946
Nah they're ok
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.