[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

season 7 when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Breaking_Bad_title_card.png (116KB, 399x226px) Image search: [Google]
Breaking_Bad_title_card.png
116KB, 399x226px
season 7 when?
>>
tomorrow
>>
Post prequel ideas.

>a sitcom about Saul's father's cornershop.

>Ernesto and Omar teams up to cuck whites

>Mike's drinking days at Paddy's bar and his beef with the gang

>gay romance of Gustavo and his dead bf
>>
>>84012385
You mean season 6?
Never
>>
>>84012424
I'd rather watch a sitcom about Spooge and his lady
>>
>>84012430
why not start with a new pairing maybe a young catholic priest and a near end of life gang member who end up working together
>>
>>84012385
hopefully never.
>>
i think a prequel about walter's attorney could work.
>>
>>84012385
never cos this show was utter garbage and was 3 seasons too long at best
>>
>>84013422
holy shit, yeah this could work. and they could make it different from bb, you know? like take out all of the suspense and make all the interesting characters much less interesting and bland. and maybe he could have a brother who's scared of electricity? just spit balling here, but i think there's potential.
>>
>>84013662
Needs a bunch of bingo scenes to really up the drama.
>>
>>84013662
You got pleb-filtered
>>
>>84013662
they should totally do an episode where everybody's sitting in a courtroom and talking about lame lawyer stuff for 50 minutes. this is true television
>>
>>84012424
Gus is gay?
>>
after season 6
>>
>>84015259

Yeah. Hector kills his boyfriend.

>him losing a partner makes his life useless
>he dedicates his fast food chain to him
>never married nor having girlfriends
>Giancarlo Esposito tells he imagined Gus as a gay
>>
>>84016915
I always thought they were just good friends, otherwise he wouldn't have seen him as a brother and called his restaurant the chicken brothers. He's probably just asexual.
>>
>>84012424
they should have went with a mike prequel instead of better call saul desu
>>
>>84018697
shouldn't have been prequel at all desu.

better call saul (haven't seen this season yet) has been average at best and really ruined the character imo. i'd rather think that saul has always been saul.
>>
File: IMG_2805.jpg (50KB, 650x365px)
IMG_2805.jpg
50KB, 650x365px
>if all you think of him is as a drug dealer, than you don't know Gus Fring.

But that's exactly what he is. A drug dealer.
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>84016915
>>84017676

In breaking bad, Hector pisses in the pool at the head cartels house and says, "They like what they see." While his dick is out.

In Better call Saul he says "More like the Butt Brothers." at the same location when they bring the t-shirts out.

It's safe to say they're homosexual.
>>
>>84018898
They are pandering the "BUT GUS IS ACTUALLY A NICE GUY XDDD" reddit fanbase
>>
>>84019830
He is though, the only reason he became an antagonist is because Walter assumed the worst of him, he would've never actually killed his family.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.