[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars:The Clone Wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (26KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
26KB, 1280x720px
It hurts to see him care about Obi Wan
>>
The jedi deserved order 66 for what they did to Ahsoka.
>>
>>84007889
What ep is this? I'm almost done the Umbara arc
>>
>>84007889
The Clone Wars is unironically the greatest thing Star Wars has ever produced. The season 5 finale is absolute kino and Anakin's arc makes ROTS 10x better.
>>84008824
Later that season
>>
>>84008229
How so? They had their hands tied and all the evidence did point to her
>>
>>84009114
One thing I liked about TCW was that the scenes between Anakin and Padme. The parts with them together were a lot less cringy than the ones in the prequels. Especially the episodes with Clovis, the scene where Anakin beats the shit out of him when he walks in on him trying to kiss Padme was kino
>>
>>84009670
I loved that. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing someone who can kill you with his mind take the time to beat the shit out of someone the good old fashioned way.
>>
>>84009507
They were too afraid of losing their political influence by standing up for one of their own and just handed her over for execution based on circumstantial evidence and despite the fact that she clearly hadn't turned to the dark side. Then after they were proven wrong they completely dodged responsibility and just challked everything up to "the will of the force."

And that would have been bad enough if it was just some random Jedi, but the fact that they did it to Anakin's padawan despite knowing he has the potential to be the most powerful force user to ever live and is the chosen one, has attachment issues, and has begun to harbor feelings of resentment and mistrust towards the Council is inexcusable.
>>
>>84008229
Ahsoka's a shitty character. I was glad she was written off the show
>>
>>84008229

Jedi deserved it even without that, Sheev did nothing wrong
>>
>>84009670
I also liked how they contrast Anakin and Padme with Obi Wan and Satine. With Obi Wan you really see how a Jedi SHOULD handle that situation. Either leave the Order or break it off completely, don't be arrogant enough to think you can do both.
>>
>>84009835
>They were too afraid of losing their political influence by standing up for one of their own
They would have lost everything if they went against the republic. Besides it was Anakin's best friend Sheev who wanted to execute her but Anakin didn't say anything to him.
>>
>>84009984
Obi Wan was the one I considered a good general and leader. Some of Anakin's plans were too stupid. Still he was a lot better in TCW than he was in the prequels. He improved once he became Vader
>>
File: smug_sheev.png (6KB, 358x291px) Image search: [Google]
smug_sheev.png
6KB, 358x291px
>>84009967
This. Empire>Republic
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.