[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gran Torino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Was it racekino?
>>
>>84007751
>DUDE ASIANS ARE OK LOLOL
no
>>
>>84007751
Get the hell off my property you damn dirty gook!
>>
It was alright. Not a kind of film a little girl would enjoy watching with you.
>>
>what the hell are you spooks up to?
>>
>>84007870
> dating an asian confirmed
>>
>>84007751

>we used to stack asian americans like you 5 feet high in korea

glad to see they chose the PC route.
>>
>>84007751
Who else wants a movie where Clint Eastwood and Harrison Ford live across the street from each other and hate each other's guts? The whole movie is just them giving each other mean looks and shaking their heads as they take out the trash and get the mail. They do passive aggressive shit like let their lawn grow too long to piss each other off. It would be 3 hours long and there would be no dialogue.
>>
>>84007990
Id watch it
>>
>>84007791
>>DUDE ASIANS ARE OK LOLOL
>the main antagonists are all Asian
Did you even watch the movie?
>>
4 years later and it wouldn't have been made

Just missed the SJW era
>>
Once you realise he wrote it himself it seems really pathetic.
>bitter old man writes bitter old character who's bitter old ways save the day and inspire all the kids to be like him
Based Clint telling people if they need money they should get a job. Delusional Hollywood elite who thinks you can feel your problems away. And no that he feels them away conservatively doesn't change that.
>>
>>84007990
Clint is too old to be a worthy adversary to Ford. Clint Eastwood vs Robert Duvall would be better.
>>
>>84008135
>social justice started 4 years ago
Spotted the Obama 2012 redditor
>>
>>84008190
Maybe Ford is in a wheelchair to even the playing field? I feel like his level of grumpiness and lack of giving a shit match Eastwood pretty well.
>>
File: 1495515838004.png (313B, 20x19px) Image search: [Google]
1495515838004.png
313B, 20x19px
>old racist
>uses a variety of racist terms
>except the word nigger
>>
>>84007791
if anything blacks end up being shown to be "OK" since the guys actually end up respecting Clint once they realize he isn't fucking around. they also only get mad because they're being "disrespected" by clint's son.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.