[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies where the "good guy" was really the villain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (1MB, 1111x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1111x621px
ITT: Movies where the "good guy" was really the villain
>>
File: kn_20ramsay_20eating_20pizza.0.jpg (247KB, 1254x688px) Image search: [Google]
kn_20ramsay_20eating_20pizza.0.jpg
247KB, 1254x688px
>>
You're at the curb and this guy uppercuts your dog's ass. Wat do?
>>
>>84004330
If my dog bit a stranger I'd fucking uppercut the runt as well
>>
>>84004277
who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>84004311
The pizza did nothing wrong
>>
>>84005095

The guy punched the dog in the throat while he was eating.
>>
>>84005182
but the dog was growling and being over protective of the food his masters gave him. it is a very dangerous behavior from a dog.
>>
>>84004277
What caused this to attain memehood?
>>
>>84004277
Honest question: do you really need to put a doggo into submission, in a physical way, for it to be docile?
>>
>>84005795
dude just leave the dog alone lmao
>>
>>84005182
>while he was eating

does the dog own the food? no, humans do.
>>
>>84005848
Just like every other /tv/ meme, autistic enduring spam. After a while it always settles in your subconscious, even if it's forced.
>>
>>84005795
>>84006033
If you're approaching a dog who you know is aggressive while it's eating, you're specifically starting shit. The spic wanted to get a rise out of the dog for TV reasons.
>>
>>84006495
>who you know is aggressive while it's eating
exactly. that is why he punches him. to fix his dangerous behavior by showing the dog who is the master.
>>
You're at the park, and this guy stonecold stunners your dog. What do you do?
>>
>>84006667
But muh poor innocent pupper got punched ;_; meanie dog whisperer
>>
File: cesarcaca.jpg (78KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cesarcaca.jpg
78KB, 480x360px
>>84004277
>>
Dogs depend on humans for everything, including discpine. You can't expect a dog to automatically know the rules, a human has to teach them. Holly was let down by her owner, and again by ceaser for not recognising this before he got bit.

Basically doggie dindu nuttin
>>
>>84008760

Is this the perro caca I have heard of?
>>
>>84009307
So what would you suggest? Because the next step was putting the dog down
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.