[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How'd you guys rate the F13 movies? Does everyone hate Part V

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: jason masks.jpg (201KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
jason masks.jpg
201KB, 960x960px
How'd you guys rate the F13 movies?
Does everyone hate Part V
>>
>>84000152
I'm at part VII right now and I liked them all up to this point.
Gotta love degenerate potheads getting killed off one by one, or in groups of two.

>it's over. It's finally over.
Top kek. Go smoke a cock, sucker!
>>
>>84000152

I've only seen X in its entirety so that's my favorite.
>>
I like 4, 5, 6, and 7 the most. 4 and 6 being the best of the franchise.

5 is exactly what I want out of a Friday the 13th movie. People shit on it because of the twist, but everything leading up to that and then the final scene with Tommy in the hospital make up for it. Also, best tits. Underrated and underappreciated by philistines.
>>
File: jasonunmasked.jpg (67KB, 652x367px) Image search: [Google]
jasonunmasked.jpg
67KB, 652x367px
>>84000152
>Does everyone hate Part V
I do at least
4>6>X>1>remake>2>3>7>8>9>5
>>
I think the only worthwhile ones are 4 and Jason Lives. Maybe 1 and 2 for nostalgia. 4 pretty much did the formula the best. I wish they had continued with the style of JL for the rest of the series, it was a much fresher idea than the series had before.

Also Tommy and his girlfriend were actually fun as protagonists, he wasn't super competent and she was a bit of slut which isn't what the series would lead you to believe are capable of beating Jason. I hope they try and do something similar if they do
another remake.
>>
>>84001425
Why though?
I mean it is ultra corny and cheesy with the retarded pig kid and his mother who walks around with the shotgun, and with the fat chocolate guy but Roy was a pretty good Jason until he wasn't

>>84001332
>best tits
Exactly
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.