[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a conspiracy in hollywood to solely make big budget

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: hmm.jpg (23KB, 514x544px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
23KB, 514x544px
is there a conspiracy in hollywood to solely make big budget movies now for chinese audiences?
>>
>>83991585
Conspiracy implies ill-intent, so no.
Is there an active plan to cater to chink audiences? Obviously.
>>
Yes. Next question?
>>
>>83991585
>americans now think hollywood caters specifically to the chinese market in order to delude themselves out of thinking that they aren't the biggest nation of plebs on the planet

wew
>>
>>83991585

yes like transformers

better question is why do the chinks love it? I thought they were suppose to be smart
>>
>>83991627
>Conspiracy implies ill-intent, so no.
apparently making movies shit doesn't count as something that is bad
>>
Actually these movies are used to transfer money
Cali is dying and everyone is moving to austin
stuff like ghost in the shell, pirates 5, etc are jewish accountant tricks
>>
>>83991739
Honestly, this is the only logical explanation.

I find it impossible to believe that the only halfway intelligent entertainment execs all happen to work for streaming services (Netflix, Amazon, Hulu). And it's worth noting that they still know how to make....watchable Oscarbait.

So, the clearest explanation is that they're tanking on purpose.
>>
>>83991627
No, ill-intent may be common among conspirators, but not necessary. Just secrecy, which may be adopted out of efficiency, necessity or chance.
>>
>>83991693
Maybe seeing big robots makes them forget about their small penises and diminutive bodies
>>
>>83991693
They allow 20 or so foreign films a year. Might as well get the big name ones in.

Also yes Hollywood is losing a like 25% of their shit every year so they HAVE to make money in China.
>>
>>83991693
Chinks are math smart. They are drones and have no emotional intelligence. They don't know what art is.
>>
>>83991682
Hate to break the news, but the Chinese are bigger plebs and tackier than Americans. Communist revolution destroyed whatever taste they once had. They love Hollywood's blockbuster.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.