[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Star Wars ever be remade?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: darth vader.jpg (118KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
darth vader.jpg
118KB, 1600x800px
Will Star Wars ever be remade and how far into the future would it have to be to finally considering remaking a movie like Star Wars?
>>
>>83990075
What is Valerian?
>>
TFA was basically a soft reboot of Star Wars anyway.
>>
>>83990075
I have this vision in my head, 200 years in the future. Earth has met by then aliens and crap. At a theater in New York, groups arrive to enjoy the live theatrical musical of New Hope. Somehow still paying royalties to Disney.
>>
>>83990075
There's nothing in Star Wars that desperately needs to be redone. The dog fights at the end are a little clunky and the death star explosion looks pretty fake, but the rest holds up fine.
>>
>>83990249
Right but people like to remake movies just for the heck of it
>>
I hope they go back and make a prequel to the prequel
>>
>>83990319
>the heck of it
That's a funny way to spell "money".
>>
I think i'd be kinda cool to see a remake of ANH. I mean know matter what star wars trash they throw at us we're gonna eat it
>>
>>83990075
It seems to me this saga needs more diversity.
>>
>>83990177
HUH??? do us all a favor & GTFO
>>
>>83991617
Obvious bait lmao
>>
No never.
>alternate reality where George never sold it to Disney
No, it's his magnum opus. He might throw in an unnecessary music video with Jar Jar Binks dancing next to Justin Bieber, but he would never it to be allowed.
>Current reality where Disney purchases franchise
Get ready for the 49th installment of the Star Wars (TM) saga as old men shout ''MAKE IT STOP!'' from the handicapped aisle.
>>
>>83990075

are you joking op..the new trilogy is literally a shot for shot remake of the OT, with Driver calling this second movie ESB 2.0, he had to walk the fucking comment back.
>>
>>83990075
Has Gone With The Wind been remade? How about Casablanca?
>>
File: 1498785647.png (128KB, 747x754px)
1498785647.png
128KB, 747x754px
>ywn see a Star Wars HBO miniseries focusing on a regiment of clones thats basically band of brothers in space
>>
>>83990075
>what is TFA
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.