[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Lobot.jpg (64KB, 523x611px) Image search: [Google]
Lobot.jpg
64KB, 523x611px
what's his endgame?
>>
New jams and pumped up bass.
>>
>>83987832
>tfw you realise Lobot = Lobotomy + Robot

Wtf have they done to him?
>>
Be the greatest DJ
>>
>>83987832
Moby?
>>
>>83987832
To create the greatest headphones ever made:
Bots by Dr. Lob
>>
>>83988248
He could be a lo rida.
>>
To turn everyone into robots,I think
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>83987832
>yfw a person like tgis is going to be in the next SW movie because they have to hit all the beats of Empire.
>>
File: e.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
>>83987832
He was a more memorable character than all the characters in the Force Awakens
>>
>>83987832
if you read about him, he is the actual Ruler of Cloud City.
>>
>>83987832
Beats by lando
>>
>>83988817
hes more memorable than anything from the prequels too
>>
>>83988248
Is that his actual name? I just thought it was an Auralnauts thing
>>
>>83987832
he's just lando's friend
>>
>>83987832

tragic story, that guy.
>>
>>83989133
>mace dindu
>senator amygdala
>jar jar
>general grievance
>sheev "the senate" palpatine
>>
>>83987832
First ever public photo of Netscape
>>
>>83987832
>*blocks your path*
>>
>>83988248
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lobot
>Lobot, also known by the nickname Lo, was a male human from the planet Bespin who, with the assistance of his AJ^6 cyborg construct, was paid to run battlefield calculations for the Galactic Empire. However, he eventually began working with the smuggler Lando Calrissian aboard the Millennium Falcon, running numerous criminal jobs. During one job, the theft of the Emperor's personal yacht, Lobot was gravely wounded by an Imperial Guard. In his injured state, Lobot's mind was lost and his cybernetic implants took over.
>>
File: sadikan.png (293KB, 547x431px) Image search: [Google]
sadikan.png
293KB, 547x431px
>>83991477
>Lobot was gravely wounded by an Imperial Guard. In his injured state, Lobot's mind was lost and his cybernetic implants took over.
>Lobot is a vegetable being controlled by the robo-headphones
>>
>>83988817
John Luke Retard
>>
>>83991477
I always thought they were augmentations to help run Cloud City more efficiently, rather than him being a servitor.
He looked pretty pleased with himself when he ambushes the Imperials and frees Lando and co.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.