[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: doctor-poison-wonder-woman-film.jpg (77KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
doctor-poison-wonder-woman-film.jpg
77KB, 1400x700px
Was she autistic?
>>
mouth pusy
>>
>>83987602
Ares ASMR'd her, that could have affected her
>>
>>83987602
She was cute
>>
>>83987622
>Ares has the power to make you autistic
Explains Gadot's acting
>>
>>83987602
>Character acts slightly abnormal
AUTISM!
>>
>>83987602
Who's the father of her baby tho?
>>
>>83987694
the general
>>
>>83987636
>that scene where she gleefully states the obvious about how the gas masks won't save their victims

She was very cute, would pardon and put on Allies team to research weapons to kill Commie Slavs with.
>>
>>83987708
No irl I mean, she's a dyke. And i'm just curious cause she was my waifu in Hellsing
>>
>>83987622
>you will never have this Alpha whisper in your ear

Actual spoiler to you purists.
>>
i seen her vagina! lovely!
>>
No, just really evil.
>>
I'm going to marry Dr. Poison!
>>
>>83987602
>I went to Patty Jenkins and asked, “What happened to her?” And she said, “She did it on purpose.” I was like, “What? Patty, you’re going further than I ever imagined.” She said, “She wants to provoke painful suffering, so she tested her own gas on her own face. She wanted to know how deep this form of her gas would go, so she put it on her own face.” You can see half of her face is completely gone. This is the sadistic side of Dr. Maru. And that was the idea of Patty Jenkins, who gave me the best tools ever to work with a character.

>Well, first of all, she’s working in a lab. She needs some protection. Same as she wears protection with her boots and gear. But also, she doesn’t want to be seen. She’s like a shade, always in the background. She works day and night in her lab. She’s only trying to erase what happened to her face so she won’t get much attention. She needed to know how deep the gas would go. Okay, she got that, now she needs to keep working. She has no time to give explanations to anyone about what happened. She just doesn’t like to be looked at. She doesn’t like to be the center of any conversation. She works alone. She has hundreds of people building bombs outside of her lab, but the only person authorized to get inside is Ludendorff.

>She’s obsessive. She’s a maniac. And she doesn’t care about her face. It’s not important to her. She just doesn’t want attention.
>>
>>83988683
>I think we’re all born in the same condition: we are pure. In any country on the planet, we are born pure. And then we’re terribly changed as things happen in our lives. The reasons I created for her — it’s a long story! I think she suffered. That she had a love she loved so much, and that person went with somebody else. She felt betrayed, and it weighed on her mind and heart. And she became sick. When your pain is not in your body, you can’t get rid of it. It’s like a scar. It can get dark inside, get infected, and that infection can kill your body, even if it’s just a tiny cut on your finger.

She wants to be loved. She wants somebody to take care of her. She doesn’t want to be so lonely and so independent, but she’s completely alone. She would love to have people trust her, and not only because she has an amazing intelligence, not just for the chemist she became, but for the woman she is now. We all have humanity underneath all these masks we wear. But she went so far. She finds it very difficult to get rid of all the hate in her soul. She hates so much, so much.
>>
>>83988357
post pics of your vag!
>>
She's nude in a bunch of movies and has a banging body desu
>>
>>83987730
>Commie Slavs
>WWI
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.