[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the antagonist of Jurassic Park?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1700.png (928KB, 4800x3547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1700.png
928KB, 4800x3547px
Who was the antagonist of Jurassic Park?
>>
Capitalism
>>
>>83987435
God, that's why Rust shot at him
>>
>>83987435
Dodgson
>>
Ambition
>>
6 foot turkeys
>>
>>83987435
>>83987453
The T rex and man's hubris
>>
Wayne knight
>>
>>83987467
And Nedry.

And CHAOS!!!
>>
Whiny lawyer, dickhead mathematician
>>
I just watched Jurassic Park on AMC too senpai
>>
>>83987812
Are watching Kino Kid Pt II right now too?
>>
hello john
>>
>>83987542
>>83987767
If you read the book you'd know that John Hammond screwed Nedry over. Also John was a huge dick and not the benevolent grandfather in the movie.
>>
>>83987435
Life

It, uh, finds a way
>>
>>83987828
Nah changed it over to Scary Movie on MTV my niqqa
>>
Thematically it would probably be described as Man vs Nature, though there are elements of Man vs Self for John Hammond in terms of hubris. Also Wayne Knight
>>
>>83987435
hammond. he built a park knowing that it was unsafe and tried to justify his means. he was a childish billionaire who wanted nothing more than people of professional opinion to approve his park. the book goes more in depth: in the book he shows his disdain for humanity when asked why he built the park instead of helping humanity. he dies in the book to a bunch of compy's a la dieter stark in the lost world. the movie shows hammond to be a likeable guy, but it's his creations and actions that fuck everything up. he's still the antagonist because he could've saved everyone by pushing back the date of showing the park to avoid the hurricane, but his haste ruined it all. he could have avoided the entire problem by using his gene/cloning studies for something of a smaller scale, but he chose to show off. plus, he could've leveled with nedry in the first place, which would've prevented the park shut down in the first place.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.