[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mummy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: The_Mummy_(2017).jpg (92KB, 220x348px) Image search: [Google]
The_Mummy_(2017).jpg
92KB, 220x348px
Went to the cinema to see Wonder Woman but it was sold out so I caught this instead.

The dialogue was made up entirely of cliches.
Humour felt like it was following the MCU quip formula but neither the actors nor the director could pull it off.
Zero subtlety, anything the movie wanted you to notice, it said explicitly.
Characters were neither interesting nor likeable (Tom Cruise in particular felt like a Nathan Drake ripoff, of all things).
Because you don't care about the characters, nothing in the movie carries any emotional weight.
Plot was simplistic and formulaic.
No sense of setup or payoff; things just sort of happen because they're convenient to move the plot along or set up another action scene.

That said, the action was serviceable to good and I'll probably jack off to the titular mummy tonight. Also, had plenty of Tom Cruise running.

All in all, a forgettably mediocre but not outright offensive movie.
>>
File: unchartedreinerreivew.jpg (74KB, 610x380px) Image search: [Google]
unchartedreinerreivew.jpg
74KB, 610x380px
really gives the ol nogging a joggin
>>
File: spillingspaghetti.png (1007KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
spillingspaghetti.png
1007KB, 1366x768px
>So when was the last time you had sex?
>...
Jesus christ I fucking love Sofia so much.
One of the only reasons I even like watching The Mummy.
>>
>>83986725
>Went to the cinema to see Wonder Woman but it was sold out
How fucking stupid can you be to not reserve tickets only before going to the cinema...?
I did that already a decade ago.

Do you have some kind of mental issues?
>>
File: 1497427253797.png (1MB, 1060x593px) Image search: [Google]
1497427253797.png
1MB, 1060x593px
>>83987465
Not him, but the theater in my town is almost always empty. I can literally walk right in opening night on a popular movie and get
several tickets easily.
>>
>>83987465

My dad was in town and we decided to see a movie together. It was a short-term decision.
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>83987349
>>83987551
giv mummy gf
>>
File: 1497491180798.jpg (270KB, 872x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497491180798.jpg
270KB, 872x1200px
>>83987598
>ywn just give in
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.