[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a way, Anakin kind of DID bring balance to the Force. After

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4418.jpg (121KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4418.jpg
121KB, 1200x630px
In a way, Anakin kind of DID bring balance to the Force. After Order 66, there were only two Jedi (Obi Wan and Yoda) and two Sith (Vader and Palpatine) left in the universe
>>
Balance in the force isnt balance between dark side users and other force users at least before Disney bought it
The dark side is the imbalance, its more like cancer
>>
>>83982404
Snoke was still around too.
>>
Balance to the force occurs when Vader eliminates all the Sith at the end of ROTJ.
>>
>>83983617
That doesn't make sense though, we know there is a dark side and without it being represented there is clearly an imbalance
>>
Anakin brought balance to the force because his actions directly contributed to the ultimate destruction of both the Jedi and the Sith, overly dogmatic ideologies pulling the natural order apart from either end of the spectrum. The Jedi weren't wrong in prophesizing that Anakin would bring balance to the force, they just interpreted it in a way that suited their doctrine and consequently missed the point.

The Sith were wrong because their slavish devotion to the accumulation of power resulted in emotion becoming a currency, which in turn transformed them into amoral lunatics.

The Jedi were wrong because their ardent devotion to an ascetic code simultaneously blinded and restricted them, which prevented them from actually achieving their goals of altruism and peacekeeping.

Anakin managed to undo all of this and begat Luke Skywalker, who combined the moralism of the Jedi with the unflinching acceptance of his own humanity found in the Sith. It returned balance to the force by harmonizing an effective methodology with an idealistic motive, which served to temper and refine them both.

t. SW autist
>>
>>83983664
The dark side is imbalance you fuck
>>
>>83982404
Vader didnt exist yet.
>>
>only the Sith and Jedi that are shown on screen exist
wew lad
>>
>>83984023
I like this explanation a lot.
>>
File: IMG_8600.gif (1MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8600.gif
1MB, 350x255px
>>83984023
You blew my mind anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.