[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will she ever be relevant again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: eNg4NSk.jpg (856KB, 3500x2377px) Image search: [Google]
eNg4NSk.jpg
856KB, 3500x2377px
Will she ever be relevant again?
>>
>>83980135
show more armpitkino
>>
>>83980135

You don't know shit about movies mate. She's appeared in two of the best critical darlings of the last two years. Her career is just now taking off.
>>
File: XWpNbiO.jpg (209KB, 963x1065px) Image search: [Google]
XWpNbiO.jpg
209KB, 963x1065px
>>83980161
She was at the peak of mainstream popularity back when Twilight movies were the "in" thing. But after that, her career kind of faded. You only see her in B-tier movies nowadays.
>>
>>83980240

Disgustingly pleb and ignorant opinion
>>
>>83980135

for some reason i can't cum from her nude scene from window shoppers
>>
>>83980271

to her*
>>
File: yoxvbXP.jpg (223KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
yoxvbXP.jpg
223KB, 1024x1024px
>>83980208
A lot of actors have been in critically praised movies - doesn't make them relevant in the eyes of the public, though.
I mean, it's a good thing she's pursuing more meaningful roles and developing as an actor, but my thread is concerned with mainstream success.
>>
>>83980382

Then your thread is shit and irrelevant

She is quickly becoming recognized as one of the best actresses of her generation. Who the fuck cares what normies think of her?
>>
Hands behind head creates the best armpit shapes
>>
>>83980135
She should do a serious movie with Robert Pattison
They both came out of Twilight with pretty obscure careers, but they can act
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.