[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

early screenings are starting, do we have spoilers yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0786.jpg (389KB, 1200x1777px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0786.jpg
389KB, 1200x1777px
early screenings are starting, do we have spoilers yet?
>>
>>83977638
Spiderman saved the day
>>
Yes, Shocker/Bokeem Woodbine rapes Holland in the 2nd act, full on penetration and everything, spiderbutt meets black dingus and it is DIVINE
>>
>>83977638
Spiderman quips a lot
>>
>>83977655
Everybody gets one.
>>
its a superhero movie, they're all the same. Who gives a fuck
>>
I love Iron Man movies!
>>
If the person who posted a few days ago was right. It was a lore problem.
>>
File: 1418014239798.jpg (39KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1418014239798.jpg
39KB, 500x494px
pls tell me who angourie rice is playing
>>
>>83977765

It's either Liz Allen or Gwen Stacy, hoping for the latter cuz frogface would be BTFO
>>
It's a fucking Spider-Man movie, wtf kind of spoilers do you expect?
>>
>>83977638
>chose the vulture as the villain, of all the fucking choices
>its not even the fucking vulture

Fuck Hollywood.
>>
>>83977763
what'd they post?

>>83977765
her character was confirmed as betty brandt by someone who got an early screening
>>
>>83977638
Spiderman overcomes some teenage angst bullshit high school drama on his way to saving New York City from some shitty villian.
>>
>>83977798

Potential villain for the second movie? Who's playing Uncle Ben? Any indication of Jonah Jameson showing up? I still think the only way to top JK simmons is someone like Hugh Laurie
>>
>>83977638
it has been weeks we are having spoilers
>>
>>83977843
>>chose the vulture as the villain, of all the fucking choices
>its not even the fucking vulture

Vulture's had numerous redesigns over the years and this is probably the best one, that's like complaining that Green Goblin in Spider-Man 1 didn't have purple booties or a sockcap
>>
Reminder Venom was a one trick phony character and his only good story is his first appearance. His legacy has been tainted by fans of Spider-Man TAS and normies.

Agent Venom was pretty great but that wasn't Brock.
>>
>>83977913
shut up nigger
>>
>>83977908
>>83977843

>They didn't go with Red Vulture

I would've enjoyed that a lot. His mutated face is pretty intimidating and the fact he spits acid to blind his opponents is pretty interesting tactic.
>>
Spider-Man takes off his suit exposing his cute twink body and proceeds to have hot gay buttsex with his black neighbor. The last 20 minutes are him getting bred by his BBC
>>
Vulture dies. Tony kills him
>>
>>83977638
Why do they always change the villains suit.

they dont have to go complete classic comic but fucking hell cmon.
>>
>>83977638
>Michael Keaton shows uo drunk every day for filming and does nothing but mumble lines from Batman and Mr. Mom
improves the movie[\spoiler]
>>
>>83977941
didnt the punisher kill that guy
>>
[Spoiler]Black guy is the greatest. Black female is even greater.

Spiderman turns into a black trans woman who is also trans pony cat.

villain turns out to be a trans man. Everyone hugs and then kills a white person for stealing their culture and their alien super tech future.

Credits roll and an usher gives everyone who attended the movie a hug and offers them a safe space to get cousoling for white people being so evil.[/spoiler]
>>
>>83977765
Betty Brant, dumbass, we already knew that.

>>83977793
Liz Allan is being played by Laura Harrier.
>>
>>83977871
Those are some pretty boring spoilers.
>>
>>83977638
*breathes in*
>>
Wasn't going to make a thread about this but seeing there's one, ill share SOME stuff.

> Peter is eager to join the Avengers, Stark doesn't think so, he admits he shouldn't have gotten Peter involved in Civil War. He's allowed to intern at Stark Ind. but only if he promises not to keep his head down until he finishes High School.

>Peter still does Spidey stuff but only low level stuff that Iron Man wouldn't be interested in, like stopping robberies, saving cats, all the usual cliche stuff but it's really funny to watch.

>Michael Keaton is really good as the Vulture and he feels like he could fit in in the street level Netflix shows. He's not a super villain he's just a struggling Dad who's unemployed and decides to use dumped stark tech to make weapons and a suit. There are two Birdman jokes and one vague batman joke in the movie, a little on the nose but they're okay.

> Vulture attacks a ferry to draw Stark out, Peter gets there first and almost saves the ferry from sinking, iron man helps. Stark is super pissed and confiscates his suit.

> the fat chinky kid friend makes him a new costume but it looks very bad and spidey goes after vulture to prove to Stark that it's worth him being an avenger.

>At the end of the movie peter meets harry Osborn. I was so annoyed, I really hope they don't do all this shit again.

> the school stuff is boring. It's a shame cos I was really looking forward to that stuff but it sucks, the other kids have no chemistry with Tom holland, except the chinky kid. And Flash Thompson wins homecoming king at the end, despite the movie setting peter up to win it, that's pretty funny.
>>
>>83978792
what about vulture
>>
>>83978792
>At the end of the movie peter meets harry Osborn. I was so annoyed, I really hope they don't do all this shit again.
Do what again? What did Harry look like?
>>
>>83977655
But this is an Iron Man movie
>>
>>83978864

He gets arrested, doesn't die. Stark gets all the credit.

>>83978894
Green goblin angst bullshit
>>
>>83978894
Oh sorry, and he looks like the son in modern family, don't know if it was defo him but very similar
>>
>>83978792
who is michelle? hints to mj and gwen?
>>
File: 507244318.jpg (36KB, 959x640px) Image search: [Google]
507244318.jpg
36KB, 959x640px
>>83979041
?
>>
>I have a right to bear arms.... AND THESE WINGS

Are you serious, Marvel?
>>
>>83979209

Michelle is vultures daughter

>>83979424
Not him I don't think
>>
>>83979545
>Michelle is vultures daughter
I thought was debunked? And what about this guy?
>>
>>83979611
I don't even remember him.

And no Michelle is defo his daughter - she's the whole reason he does bad shit to make money for her
>>
>>83979716
I hate this movie so fucking much.
>>
Gotta go now

I didn't watch the movie but glad to know you're so gullible

Xxxxxxoxoxoxoxox
>>
>>83978792
how'd you get an early screening? does pete talking to his suit get annoying?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.