[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show would have been a 10/10 without Ted You know it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: how i met your mother.jpg (944KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
how i met your mother.jpg
944KB, 2000x2000px
This show would have been a 10/10 without Ted

You know it
>>
Replace Ted with someone more likable.
Replace Robbin with someone more likeable.
Make Lili a little bit more sufferable and don't conclude the series with a stupid wedding and by shitting all over the one character that even after making these changes would be the corner stone of the show.

Then you'd have a 10/10
>>
>>83976781
Lilly is the worst character by miles
>>
>>83976899
Checking my own dubs

Also, Incase you're be of this clueless producers trying to figure out why no one bought the series box set or even watched it when it came out on Netflix, there you go, dumb ass
>>
Show would be 10/10 if there was no Robin, she drags Ted's character down by a fucking mile, she should have been a one-off in the first episode and MAYBE reoccur
>>
>>83976781

This show would have been a 10/10 if they had hired funny writers and better comedic actors.
>>
File: 1485992751847.png (45KB, 438x157px) Image search: [Google]
1485992751847.png
45KB, 438x157px
>>83976781
Lose Ted, Lily, and Robin.
Marshall and Barney are alright.
Hell, they're so opposite in mannerisms, you could spin a show in them being polar opposites.
>>
>>83976781
I knew some people who tried to get me to watch this and were visibly upset when I declined. I asked them what they thought when it ended and they all started yelling at me.
>>
File: 608.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>it's a blue horn episode
>>
Lily is the worst both in terms of character and actress. She single handedly killed the show for me.
Was she actually supposed to be an enjoyable character? I never understood it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.