[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: now_we_are_free.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
now_we_are_free.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
;_;
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ds054OF7hY
>>
>>83975223

Movies that women will never understand.
>>
>>83975223
>you will never anyone waiting for you in the afterlife
>>
>>83975281
That doesn't make you alpha though
>>
>>83975257
holy shit
>>
>>83975223
Elysian fields > Undying lands?
>>
>>83975321
>what is Mom?
>>
This movie, I just jump from fight scene to fight scene, stopping over at that emperor guy trying to shag his sister (who the fuck thought that was appropriate, even if it really happened)
>>
>>83975257
autism
>>
>>83975385
Woman
>>
>>83975257
Based lindy
>>
>An almost perfect paint-by-numbers bittersweet ending about honour ruined by Connie Nielsen's shit speech/acting

Also, why was Maximus able to turn Rome into a republic? It wasn't a title fight for who should be Emperor.
>>
>>83975385
Yeah, I love Naruto too my boy.
>>
>>83975257
what a shit movie
>>
>>83975587
Everyone knew Marcus Areolas wanted it to be a Republic again, but they were too chicken shit to say anything to Commidus because the Pretorian Guard were basically the love children 300 spartans and superman.

Once he was dead, everyone was cool with following the original plan
>>
>>83975639
Not even Commodus thought Aurelius wanted Rome to be a republic. Some of the Senators wanted it to be a republic...but they're the elected (ish) wing of the government, so that's not a surprise. It was mentioned that Maximus had the support of his former army, but it's clear that the Praetorian guard did not support him enough to disobey orders or break protocol.

There's no reason why everyone in Rome would just accept a radical change in government, spearheaded by a senator that had just been imprisoned for treason, on the word of a dead gladiator who had killed the Emperor...even iff he was a well-known former general.

Power should have just immediately passed to his nephew, and whoever his appointed regent was.
>>
>>83975943
Fiver (Quintus) was on Maximus side at the end.

If the Pretorian were who kept Commidus in power then they, the senate and the army were surely enough to enforce republic
>>
>>83975223
>tfw you can never unsee those wheel ruts
>>
>>83975257
based lindy
>tfw to smart for spandaufags
>>
File: HUH.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
HUH.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>83975257
>this 'review'
but why
>>
>>83976056
They had carts in ancient Rome you know
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.