[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Actresses who weren't all that great and whose reputation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Michelle Pfeiffer.jpg (377KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Michelle Pfeiffer.jpg
377KB, 1280x1920px
ITT: Actresses who weren't all that great and whose reputation has been inflated by nostalgia
>>
>>83974837
huh, fuck off?
>>
She's only remembered fondly because of the Catwoman suit.
>>
File: 1403261186899.jpg (101KB, 800x823px) Image search: [Google]
1403261186899.jpg
101KB, 800x823px
>>83974837
Sean Young
>>
File: sinatraY.jpg (101KB, 425x287px) Image search: [Google]
sinatraY.jpg
101KB, 425x287px
..."and some people get their kicks stompin' on a dream.." Hollywood's called the Dream Factory for a reason. Get a life, Junior!
>>83974837
>>
Meryl Streep
>>
A lot of actresses from that era weren't that talented or attractive, they only got work because of either being related to some Hollywood bigshot (Carrie Fisher, Angelina Jolie), or because of their politics (Meryl Streep).
>>
>>83976289
He was a good actor. Movies he did with Gene Kelly were fun.
>>83976395
She's legit great.
>>
>>83976395
Katharine Hepburne once said that Streep was her favorite contemporary actress although she was probably senile by that point anyway.
>>
Streep is one of the biggest douchebags in Hollywood and her movies aren't really the kind of stuff that appeals to /tv/ anyway (seeing as to how we all look like Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons).
>>
>>83974921
and her Simpsons guest voice
>>
>>83974837
>ITT: Actresses who weren't all that great and whose reputation has been inflated by nosgia
Pfieffer's actually a really good performer

It's her hotness that's been overrated, like those two random songs using her as an example of hotness that came out in the past few years
>>
>>83974837
Goldie Hawn
Betty White
BETTY FUCKING WHITE
Julia Roberts
Judi Dench
Halle Berry
Angelina Jolie
Helen Hunt
Jennifer Anniston
Drew Barrymore
>>
>>83974837
She's a decent actress who didn't get many good roles, at least that I can name off the top of my head

>>83977979
>It's her hotness that's been overrated
She was pretty god damn hot in her prime. If you were born in the 80s like me there's an excellent chance she was among your earliest boners for Catwoman alone.
>>
>>83977853
Umm Dangerous Minds? Come on bro.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.