[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sunny could never get away with making fun of trannys today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sun-mac3.jpg (27KB, 426x386px) Image search: [Google]
sun-mac3.jpg
27KB, 426x386px
Sunny could never get away with making fun of trannys today
>>
This plot was really good. Probably emphasised further by the "pretending to have cancer" thing which was so incredibly dumb.
>>
>>83974197
Its one of my favorite first season episodes. I think the awkward conversations are done well, like when Charlie tells Dennis he has cancer and Dennis is like well i gotta go can i have that basketball, or when Dennis tells Mac Dee is on on the plan and Charlie is there
>Mac Dee is in!
>....in what?
>.............in way over her head...... in debt.
>that sucks
>>
>>83974159
They said nigger last year, I'm pretty sure they can do whatever they want. Not by being dumbasses who just say whatever they want, but by actually having an understanding of sensitivities and proper joke structure, which your average /pol/tard is too stupid to get.
>>
File: 1495719355586.jpg (130KB, 383x472px) Image search: [Google]
1495719355586.jpg
130KB, 383x472px
>>83974159
Yes they could, you basement dwelling faggot. If you ever talked to anyone you would know they aren't the trigged straw people /pol/ "redpilled" you on. SAGE
>>
>>83974159
They didn't really "make fun" of trannies, though. The whole point is that Mac is a complete moron, almost everything he says/thinks is wrong. If anything the Carmen episodes are sympathetic towards trannies.
>>
>>83974301
>>83975080
>>83975117
There is hope for this board yet

You're a fucking retard, OP
>>
They treated her better than most trans characters in media. Theres to much to do with her after the change.
>>
File: 960.jpg (58KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
58KB, 960x540px
>>83974159
how about this one
>>
>>83974159
they never made fun of the tranny
>>
>>83975440
Their defense is ironclad
>we were playing dumb characters doing (bad) impressions of black actors
It would have been weirder if they didn't use blackface
>>
>>83974159
they made fun of mac's repressed homosexuality, not the tranny
on the contrary the tranny is depicted as a very balanced individual compared to the gang
>>
>>83974159
But they're not. Mac (and generally the entire gang in EVERY episode) is the asshole.
>>
>>83975440
they did it in 2013, the world didn't end. Because of the context.
>>
>>83974159
Yes they could. Where do you guys come up with these shitposts? The last season opener was about how good it was to not be black.
>>
>>83976923

But the thing is that she's not gonna say no, she would never say no. Because of the implication.
>>
>>83975440

Turns out someone … tapped the tainted water supply! The person who just died was YOUR wife!
>>
>>83975117
Anyone who could watch the Mac Fights Gay Marriage episode and think it's about making fun of trannies instead of making fun of Mac is a complete fool.
>>
>making fun of
Literally never happened.
Much like every episode of the fucking show for the past decade, The Gang were the bad guys.

He literally gets chased by two burly dudes at the end for punching shim in the face.

You're a retard, kill yourself.
>>
>>83974159
They could get away with it, but they wouldn't make it now because of the SJW writers
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.