[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jodie foster is the best acress ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: jodie.jpg (164KB, 1200x786px) Image search: [Google]
jodie.jpg
164KB, 1200x786px
Jodie foster is the best acress ever
>>
>>83971885
i can't fucking stand this cunt. Her voice, her face, her liberal fucking view of the world
>>
>>83972103
Hot bitch is hot. Listening to her talk? You some kind of fag?
>>
>>83971885
Damn, Shaggy looks like *THAT*?
>>
>>83972153
Even though you're probably a fat fuck, stop lowering your standards
>>
>>83971885
She's definitely up there
>>
>>83971885
fuck off jodie
>>
>>83972186
kek
>>
Listen, this cunt may have been the prime deal in one of the external UN buildings but once that embassy employee came in it was game over for her.
I mean, as soon as the protesters showed their love and generosity to the public, she knew she fucked up
>>
I hear she's practically a fucking rapist on set, just a complete pussy fiend for young actresses and crew on the level of Jack Nicholson.
>>
>>83972186
literally my first thought at the thumbnail
>>
>>
Go shoot the president again OP you faggot
>>
>>83971885
Her performance in silence of the lambs is legit 10/10
>>
>>83971885

Her fake southern accent is really bad.

Also she was terrible in Elysium though that probably wasn't her fault.
>>
>>83972186
glad I'm not the only one
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.